Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    etwahl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Thanks Deidra!

thanks deidra, that's really sweet of you!

i'm sorry that some of you are disappointed about the bandicoot, and to be honest, i haven't talked to them directly about it, but i do know they are probably going to do promotional discounts in the future (and they are planning on adding more diaper bag brands in the future) so maybe when they are organized with the bandicoot, they will do something with it.

anyway, sorry about the disappointment to those who wanted one, but keep yoru fingers crossed for a future discount on the bandicoot. i will actually enquire for you all, even though i don't want one myself.

Tammy,
    Mom to Lauren Genevieve
    03/12/2003
    www.evantammy.com

Default RE: Bandicoot *NOT* part of the co-op

I was holding out for the Bandicoot too. :( Oh well...

But I am thinking real hard about the Oi Oi Black Dot Messenger Bag that's backordered a month. :) Just maybe...

jasabo Guest

Default RE: another Lisa with twins?

Well this is just weird! We just moved here from VA! We lived in Ashburn Village, but before that I lived in Old Town Alexandria before I got married. I grew up in NoVa. We'd had enough of the winters though. Last winter just did me in. WAY too much snow for me!!

Small world!!

I was really hoping for a Bandicoot, but it looks like they're not part of the co-op, so not sure what I'll do. I really like the detachable clutch too. Have you checked out the ISM's and Ella bags? I just received the Ella I ordered, and it's REALLY cute! Very well made. I think they both make matching "mommy bags" though they don't have the wrist strap like the Loom. That's a really nice feature.

Anyway, like you said...decisions...decisions...

Lisa

jasabo Guest

Default RE: The Diaperbags.com Sale is ON NOW!!! here are details!

Sorry the Bandicoot's not included - that was my top choice. But I'm still considering a Marsupial.

Thanks for organizing this Tammy!

Lisa - mom to 8 month old twin boys

Hi, Tammy, just want to thank you again for organizing. Although I am also eyeing the Bandicoot, your efforts and time and hard work is greatly appreciated!

Hope you enjoy your Red marsupial! :) And don't forget to share pictures with us here! Lin

celfsh Guest

Default RE: Bandicoot *NOT* part of the co-op

Sarah--

I'm debating between a couple of different bags, and whichever I choose will actually be my first "real" diaper bag. I've always just used large purses in the past (in general, I prefer the look of a handbag/purse as opposed to a "diaper bag"), but now that DD is a toddler, I've found myself needing to schlep a lot more stuff around, and the purses simply aren't cutting it anymore. So...I've decided I need a new (read: bigger!) bag--now the problem is which one! Or course, your experience might be different, but I just thought I'd let you know how things have worked out for us. HTH a little!

celeste
    mom to olivia 9/25/02

Default RE: Thanks Deidra!

Thanks Tammy! I've also e-mailed diaperbags.com to ask that they reconsider including the Bandicoot into the co-op, as there seems to be so much interest. I know I was ready to buy it sight unseen.

Even if the Bandicoot doesn't come through, thanks for all of your hard work!

--Jennifer

tina-t is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Too bad the bandicoot is not included. I may just wait for April to see if I still want to pay that price for a diaper bag!

Thank you for organizing this Tammy!
    Christina

Mom to 2 little ones

Too bad the Bandicott is not included in this sale because that was my first choice too :(

Thanks for organizing this, Tammy!

nathansmom Guest

Default Thanks Tammy

I ordered the red Loom. Dh wants to thank you for helping me spend our money. Did you get my email?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast