celfsh Guest

Default For those of you debating between Loom and Oi Oi...

which one are you getting, and why?

I just can't decide!

celeste
    mom to olivia 9/25/02

Default RE: For those of you debating between Loom and Oi Oi...

Hey Celeste! Which did you decide on? I love the Oi Oi pink/red stripe, and the light blue Loom. I just don't know if I can justify the extra cost of the Loom- unless someone can explain why it is worth it!

Have you seen Norah lately?

Kimberly
    Momma to Jack Henry

celfsh Guest

Hi Kimberly! I'm ashamed to say I STILL haven't decided! And, as much as I want to, I don't think I can justify getting both. :) Have you decided what you're getting?

Yeah, Norah and I get together pretty regularly--well, as often as we can living 1.5 hours apart! We're actually planning a trip to the outlets soon. Why don't you join us? We love helping people spend their money! :)

celeste
    mom to olivia 9/25/02

nathansmom Guest

Okay you know the answer to this question as I was on the phone with you when I placed my order. I bought the red loom. I wanted the blue striped Oi Oi but it was backordered till June.
    Kimberly- How are you? Celeste and I are going Park City shopping this month. I think we've decided on a Saturday. Join us. I'll try to send an email out to you.

Let me know when you are going. I am still working full-time so weekends are packed, but I will definitely join if I can!

As for the bag question- I am a little disturbed by the fact that the Oi Oi messenger doesn't seem to adjust- what if it doesn't fit comfortably?!?!? The whole reason I want it (outside of the cuteness factor) is the messenger style.

The blue loom isn't available until mid-april, so I am reconsidering and leaning towards the red loom. I'm hung up on the price though. I'm having trouble justifying more than $100 for a diaper bag!

Anyway, hope all is well with you both. Hope to talk to you soon!

nathansmom Guest

Not only did I buy the Loom (dh might shoot me for spending that much) but I also ordered last night a Timbuk2. I guess I now know what I'm getting for Mother's day.
    Do you still have my phone number? I think I deleted your email by accident so I don't have yours anymore.