Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    spa Guest

Default Anyone interested in a Petunia Picklebottom Co-op?

After seeing how successful the Britax and Sally Spicer/Oi Oi/Loom Co-ops seem to be, I approached a neighborhood friend who owns a baby boutique here in NYC. She said she would be willing to set up a special code to offer all Petunia Picklebottom diaper bags (MSRP $138) for $110 + free shipping. She has quite a bit available for immediate ship, and anything she doesn't have in stock you would get in approx. four weeks. If you are *seriously* interested, please post, so I can arrange a weekend when the code would be available on her site. I am not trying to take away from the current diaper bag coop, which I think is an amazing deal. But I noticed some women were interested in the PP bags, which is why I reached out to my friend.

myllam Guest

Default RE: Anyone interested in a Petunia Picklebottom Co-op?

Hi,

Would your friend be able to include the toddler tote? If so what would be the price? I fell in love with the PPB shrimp and avocado fabrics, but can't justify buying the full diaper bag since DS will hopefully be out of diapers soon.

Thanks!

Monica

spa Guest

Hi Monica, Yes -- all of the PP bags (boxy backpacks AND toddler totes) would be included for $110 + free shipping.

Jenni-ca Guest

I would also be interested in a toddler tote. I have a backpack/messenger diaper bag which I love, and would love a tote also.

Thanks for the possibility.

spa Guest

Great! That makes two of you interested in the toddler tote.

spa Guest

I forgot to add that she has the black, avocado, red, mango and a few others in stock. The rest would be on order.

myllam Guest

Hi Sandie,

Thanks! I was just wondering since the MSRP for the toddler tote was less, so I wasn't sure if the toddler tote was included. Thank you for verifying that they are, and for setting this up!

Monica

emmiem is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I would be interested in one. Maybe the backpack but maybe the mango tote.
    Michele

the5howards Guest

I am really intrested in the Spring Roll backpack

tapr Guest

I would be interested in the bam bam backpack. Does anyone have a photo of the inside? I am wondering how it compares to the Loom in terms of size and pockets.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast