Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    spa Guest

Default RE: Anyone interested in a Petunia Picklebottom Co-op?

She didn't specify, but I think she meant only the BB Cucumber. Also, she actually mentioned there was ONE Cucumber TT, so I could ask her to hold it, if you want. She says she doesn't have many TTs instock, which is why I said all would be SO'd.

partyof5 Guest

Default RE: Anyone interested in a Petunia Picklebottom Co-op?

I definitely want a toddler tote. Besides the cucumber roll, do you know what other TTs she has in stock?

~Cindy mommy to...
    Isabella (11/1999)
    Sophia (10/2001)
    Ethan (4/2003)

spa Guest

Default ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

So... you can all start buying/ordering your PP bags and blankets. The discount will be available from now until 3PM EST this Friday, March 5. You can call URBAN MONSTER at 1-718-855-6400 to place a phone order. Store hours are 11AM-6PM EST.

Please mention "Sandie's Bargain Co-op," so they know to give you the special price(s), which you should have handy in case you speak to someone who isn't the owner, Elissa Jane. I recommend phone orders for the Toddler Totes (Maureen, yours is on hold!) and blankets.

The other way to purchase is to go to the [a href="http://www.urbanmonster.com/"]Urban Monster[/a] website. Click on the bag of your choice and then in the SPECIAL NOTES section of the check-out, write "Sandie's Barg Co-op." When they manually charge your credit card, they will apply the discount and free shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions and happy shopping!

partyof5 Guest

Default Thank you Sandie! I placed my order :-)

First, thank you Sandie for organizing this co-op. I've been eyeing the Toddler Totes on eBay and I'm so glad I was able to purchase from an actual store.

I called and spoke to the owner Elissa and she was sooooo nice! She also had very nice things to say about our organizer, Sandie :) Elissa said I was the first caller and she's sending me a t-shirt as a "prize." I think that she has most of the Toddler Totes in stock (except for the Cucumber Roll which she's holding for Maureen and the Land of the Lost) ready to ship and what she doesn't have will be shipped in 1-2 weeks (at least for the Cucumber Roll TT, not sure about the others). For anyone who is interested she said that she is able to get more of the Cucumber Roll in the Toddler Tote, it's the backpack that may be harder to get. I went ahead and ordered a Cucumber Roll TT since it's such a cute gender neutral color. Plus, DH is on vacation next week and I don't want it to arrive when he's home, lol. http://mysmilies.ipbfree.com/s/contrib/blackeye/hihi.gif[/IMG]

~Cindy mommy to...
    Isabella (11/1999)
    Sophia (10/2001)
    Ethan (4/2003)

myllam Guest

Default RE: ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

Thanks Sandie for setting this up! I had settled on the shrimp roll TT, but when I looked at the PPB website, the spring roll fabric caught my eye. Decisions decisions :)

spa Guest

Bumping up for anyone else who's interested. Also, Maureen: I hope you will call soon, since there a couple of other mamas interested in the Cucumber TT ;-)

NOTE: The comments in the SPECIAL NOTES section should be "Sandie's Bargain Co-op" (but if you wrote BARG, that's fine too!). Can we have a roll call from those who've ordered?

DDowning is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm placing an order for the Shrimp BB and Blanket as soon as they open this morning! I'd do it online but the blankets are available only through phone.
    Deidra

Mommy to
    DS (2003)
    DD (2005)
    Kelly's Kids Consultant

spa Guest

I just called her about the Mountainbuggy co-op, so I know she's open now.

DDowning is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

LOL, must have been you who was on the phone because my call went to voice mail :). I'm just waiting for a call back now....

ETA: Okay, all set! My order for the Shrimp Backback and Blanket is IN! *Finally* a chance to get my sister off my back! Yay! And for a good price too! Thank you Gina!!!! :)
    Deidra

Mommy to
    DS (2003)
    DD (2005)
    Kelly's Kids Consultant

Sandie, I just read your post. I am getting ready to call now! Thank you so much for holding it for me!! So excited! :)

ETA: I just got off the phone with Elissa and it's ordered and they're shipping it out today. :) Thank you AGAIN Sandie!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast