Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ginamlee Guest

Default Co-co craziness! I've emailed SkipHop!

I've decided that from now on, I'm going to approach manufacturers or retailers about a co-op before I make a baby purchase.

I'm really wanting a SkipHop to use on our travel stroller. So, I emailed SkipHop this evening and am awaiting a reply.

Doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Others potentially interested here, I assume?

toomanystrollers Guest

Default RE: Co-co craziness! I've emailed SkipHop!

Yes - please!! All the skip hop colors co-ordinate w/the Kiwi strollers - how convenient :)

Calmegja2 Guest

You crack me up, but at the same time, I think I'd like to take you shopping with me.... ;-)

I'm so impressed with how you've gotten the ball rolling! First carseatsm then strollers, then bags! What a woman! ;-)

ginamlee Guest

Well, YOU know how it is with 4 kids! Gotta be a good shopper in order to get the best for ALL the kids! (Or, at least I do!)

Funny about the strollers, too. That was the store manager's idea, but I'm not in the market for a stroller myself. (Unless the prices sway me...but then my husband might have me sleeping on the enclosed front porch along with the stroller collection...and mine's puny compared to you all's!)

neosr Guest

OOOOh, I've been eyeing that particular bag. So I'd jump in on that co-op. BTW, good job on the Britax co-op.

I think the SkipHop bags are one of the few cool ones out there that we men wouldn't mind carrying...especially attached to the stroller!

Let us know

nohomama Guest

I'd be interested. Both my E3 and my Techno are calling for a SkipHop. Or wait...mabye that was just the voices in my head. :)

Argh, Gina, you'll be the reason why my dh leaves me at the end... LOL. ;-) Just kidding.

I shouldn't have clicked on these threads... So now I am obssessing with a SkipHop as well... AHHHH----- somebody stop me please.

mattysmom Guest

Yes, yes - I'm interested too! Thanks and I will keep my fingers crossed!

newmommah2004 Guest

Would love to participate in this co-op as well.

Hope you hear some good news from them!!

wendinbill Guest

I'm interested!! Thanks SO much!!!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast