Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default RE: Co-co craziness! I've emailed SkipHop!

Ooh, excellent, count me in! Especially if we can get free shipping...

This will help me get over my desire for the Sally Spicer North Shore that I really want but can't bring myself to spend almost $100 on. :)

wendinbill Guest

Oh my...do I need a skip hop along with my timbuk2???????????????

mom2kandj Guest

The clip/strap part that attaches to the stroller is standard single width. I guess I *could* just use the whole strap across all three handles, but that defeats the purpose...KWIM??? Oh well...

Rose
    mom 2 Katie 12/02/00
    & Jack 04/16/02

youngnan Guest

Default RE: Here's our discount!

If the co-op is a go, please count me in. You can let Michael or the baby box person know that a number of moms like me are on the fence because it's hard to find this bag IRL. A discount like this would definitely get me down off that fence and willing to give this bag a shot. Since they are a new company, they would benefit a lot from the word-of-mouth the sale could generate from having its product on the shoulders and strollers of moms who are inclined to write reviews! HTH :)

newmommah2004 Guest

Wendinmill...

I'm in the same dilemma. Can't decide on the SkipHop or Timbuk2. they both seem so similar but they both offer diff features.

I love Timbuk2's look, hubby would not be ashamed to carry this bag, it looks great and has great reviews.

But I do love the fact that SkipHop has the two outer pouches and it can easily strap onto a stroller/cart.

Does anyone know if Timbuk2 can also easily strap onto a stroller or cart?

If the co-op comes through I think I'd def go for the SkipHop! Then what color to get???

bnme is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I am so excited! This looks like the perfect replacement to my sad free Similac bag that is 1yo and ripped. The size/set-up look similar. I had my eye on a Timbuk2 but it was too $$$ for me right now.....maybe if I need a larger one when #2 comes along I'll swing for the El Ocho.....

Anyway, just wondering if this deal was finalized? Do I just go and order using the coupon code?

Thanks Gina!
    Donna

Mom to JT 1/03 and TJ 8/04

bethdg1 Guest

If you could arrange free shipping, I will definetly be ordering one!

We have gone diaper bag crazy. This bag looks so cool and it would be perfect for our trips this summer. Recently I have ordered an Ella and ISM through the co-op's on this board and now I also want to get a SkipHop. I would love a Loom but I think my dh would would have a stroke and unplug the computer for good!!!

I would love free shipping too!

Melissa and Emma (4/16/03)

mattysmom Guest

Any word yet? I'm holding my breath! It would be great to save the $7.95 shipping cost that Baby Box has! Thanks again for being such a great advocate for all of us.

etwahl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

i'd buy one too with free shipping.

Tammy,
    Mom to Lauren Genevieve
    03/12/2003
    www.evantammy.com

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast