Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Default RE: Co-co craziness! I've emailed SkipHop!

Any update on possible free shipping???

Thanks!

Ang6 Guest

Default *If the co-op doesn't work, I have a website and discount code for you!

Hi,

I would've been interested, but I got my skip hop the other day :(
    But if the co-op doesn't work, go to :
    www.babybox.com
    they sell it for $50 instead of $55, and if you give them this code, you'll get it for $45! It's: urbanb10

good luck! :)

DDowning is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: *If the co-op doesn't work, I have a website and discount code for you!

Umm, that's the site that we're working with. We were waiting to see if Babybox could also offer free shipping along with that $45 price....
    Deidra

Mommy to
    DS (2003)
    DD (2005)
    Kelly's Kids Consultant

sarahfran Guest

Kristin,
    Just wanted to tell you that your little one is adorable. I wanted to see his pic and clicked on your name to check him out. What a cutie. Congrats! When will you have him home?
    -Sarah
    Mom to Dylan, 8/18/03

Motherhood is such a joy!

Thanks Sarah! I'm a little partial myself...;)
    I can't wait to have him home - we're hoping for May or June. Now if I can just limit myself in buying all sorts of gear there might actually be room for him left in his room when he gets here! LOL!

ginamlee Guest

Default SkipHop discount update

Hi guys.

Here's the update. BabyBox doesn't seem particularly interested in offering much more. They said they will do free shipping OR 10% off. I really am not sure that the discount is that attractive considering the number of people interested here.

Michael from SkipHop told me on the 2nd that he would look into the $42.50 price with free shipping that I proposed. But, a couple of days passed and I didn't hear anything. So, I just emailed him again today.

I will let you know when I get a reply.

mattysmom Guest

Default RE: SkipHop discount update

Thanks for the update! So, at BabyBox it would be either $50 with free shipping or $45 plus $7.95 shipping (so the free shipping is a better deal). Too bad that Michael never got back to you (yet). Hmm...wait for news from SkipHop or just order the bag...What are others going to do??
    Thanks again, Gina!

jec2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Gina,

If your efforts don't pan out there is a local maternity store that has an online store and perhaps I can see if she can offer something. They have the skip-hop and other top-name bags.
    Juliet, mama to DS 10/03 & DS 11/06

ginamlee Guest

Juliet,

It is worth a try, but I figured that we might get the best response if we worked directly with the manufacturer. However, Michael might be reluctant to undercut his retailers, and I'm assuming that he might be trying to find a retailer to work with us.

He's generally been pretty good about responding, so I hope to hear from him today. If he can't offer something definite, I think it is worth asking the maternity store owner.

I really want one of these bags for our upcoming trip. We leave on the 18th, so I might have to cave in if something isn't arranged soon! :)

I just want to say thanks to you Gina for trying on this and keeping us posted on your progress! And thanks inadvance to Juliet if it goes that far. :)

I'll sit tight and wait for a good deal :)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast