Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    twoboyz Guest

Default Question for ANNA

I love your bag ! I was browsing for new bags when I came across this website. I have a stroller collection going on and now I think I'll start a bag one too! I would like to order a bag similar to yours and I was wondering if that is the dark or light denim on the bottom of your bag and what fabric is on the inside? ALso, has anyone done the express delivery. THis would be a gift and I'd like to have it soon. Thanks,

Katie

mom to Ryan (6), Jack (2) and Megan (6 weeks)

pritchettzoo Guest

Default RE: Question for ANNA

My bag has medium denimn on the bottom with a khaki band and khaki (vinyl coated) inside. The last email I got from Ella said that turnaround time was 4 weeks. I don't know anything about the express option.

HTH!

Anna
    Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

jasabo Guest

Default RE: Question for ANNA

I did express delivery. I paid $10 extra, and received my bag in a week, which I thought was very reasonable, especially considering it was take 3-4 weeks for delivery without express.

HTH

Lisa - mom to 9 month old twin boys

ellabags Guest

Default Don't Sweat It !!!

I just had to join your group today to see how everyone was doing.
    I'm so sorry that you were so disappointed with your bag.
    I assure you that you're not being too picky.
    We have several seamstresses that sew all of our products and we've have many many bags that ship everyday, that at times not all bags are personally inspected by myself or my partner.

We have shipped 100's of bags this month alone and it's not surprising that a few need a little care. We do have several employees that sew are products as well as ourselves.

The one thing everyone has to remember, and this goes for all handmade products, it isn't always going to look as though it was made by a machine in a factory. Even some of the best handbag manufactures in the world make mistakes. We always offer to fix our products or give a refund for the purchase price.

It has been mentioned on this board that we are a small company that happened to "market well". Our products are sold all over the United States by many boutiques (not all are listed on our website), other e-tailers and we have recently opened our own store front. We don't market our products outside of our newsletter and eBay was just our boost. We don't have to market our products, they sell themselves. We have 1000's of loyal customers and I hope that the Baby Bargains members will all come back to us.

The quality of our products have been compared to V.Bradley many many times. I doubt you'll find so many options and fabrics with anyone else so I hope that you'll all keep an eye on our products.

I wish you ALL the best of luck with future co-op's with other companies similar to ours.

Good Luck Ladies.
    I'll be making an announcement soon about our new "NOVA CHECK" fabric.

jec2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: Don't Sweat It !!!

Is there still another Ella co-op on the horizon?
    Juliet, mama to DS 10/03 & DS 11/06

ellabags Guest

Default RE: Don't Sweat It !!!

We are still trying to get caught up and we are opening our new store.
    If everything goes well, we will do one this summer. There is no date as of yet.

Keep checking with us.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4