Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    kelly ann is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: My Ella's Back--am I being too picky?

I like your comment that if your name is on it you should be proud. If other seamstresses are sewing your bags and mistakes are made...well those things just happen. However, there should always be some kind of quality check by the owner to ensure those bags with many mistakes are not being sent out to customers.

mattysmom Guest

I emailed you yeseterday and also saw that someone posted the same question - can you tell us the name of your company? Do you have a website so we could see your bags? I know there can't be advertising here, but I know that a few of us would like to know.

Thanks!

Dscvrlifewith3 Guest

Exactly!

Last month one of my seamstresses sewed a bag wrong. She turned the fabrics in a different direction making it taller and not as wide. The bag was adorable, but not what the customer wanted. I emailed her right away, providing pictures and asked her if she wanted it or would she like what she originally ordered. She decided she liked the "defect" bag better and I gave her some freebies.

It's not uncommon for me to call customers while I am actually sewing their items. Just to check in, make sure things are right, and make sure they don't want anything else before it is finished.

Dscvrlifewith3 Guest

>I emailed you yeseterday and also saw that someone posted the
    >same question - can you tell us the name of your company? Do
    >you have a website so we could see your bags? I know there
    >can't be advertising here, but I know that a few of us would
    >like to know.
    >
    >Thanks!

I am sorry, I didnt get any emails that I know of.

I am sorry but I have not gotten any emails from this forum that I am aware of. Does this forum work like a private message box? OOPS. I am so sorry.

I don't know if I can tell the name of my company on here. I do have a website and I have an eBay store as well. All the bags are sold out of it however. LOL

Let me go see if I can pull up my profile and see if I have it set to recieve mail.

Dscvrlifewith3 Guest

Mattysmom,

I emailed you. I am not sure why I have not received any emails unless they are being filtered. Also my profile said I was a guy! I am definitely not a man. LOL

jasabo Guest

I just emailed you too - I'd love to check out your bags, and would like to know your website address.

I think the profile's default is set for male and that you have to change it to female, though I could be wrong.

Lisa - mom to 9 month old twin boys

etwahl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

lisa, maybe you could share the information with the group since there's nothing against doing that!

Tammy,
    Mom to Lauren Genevieve
    03/12/2003
    www.evantammy.com

Dscvrlifewith3 Guest

Ok, I am getting no emails! I am very frustrated. If you like you can email me at [email protected]. I hope I can post my email address. LOL

Kim

jasabo Guest

I just emailed Kim and will post the info when she gets back to me.
    Lisa

jasabo Guest

Hope no one minds me doing this - in response to some requests, I'm pasting Kim's email to me below:

I own Whimsical Wears. My website is whimsicalwears.com however it is being updated because it is sooo dated. I have 8 new bag designs and about 20 additional products. My eBay ID is whimsical_wears_boutique. I only have one bag listed right now because I have sold pretty much everything and have met my quota for eBay this month. You can see other things I have listed by putting my eBay name in the search and checking that you want to see what I have sold in the past month. Also there are some current designs listed on my about ME page.

Lisa - mom to 9 month old twin boys

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast