Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    mattysmom Guest

Default A NEW CUSTOM DIAPER BAG CO-OP - EDITED

As some of you know, I contacted Kim at www.whimsicalwears.com to see if she was interested in doing a co-op for BB members - and she agreed! From April 1-21 you can Design Your Own Diaper Bag/Tote Bag with the WORKS $45.00 (including shipping!) The best part about her bags is that you can choose almost any fabric!!

For more info, visit
    http://www.whimsicalwears.com/coop.html

For specific questions, you can email her at [email protected] or email me.

Hope you all have fun with this!
    Ali

jasabo Guest

Default RE: A NEW CUSTOM DIAPER BAG CO-OP (Long!)

Wow! This is so cool! I checked out Kim's site yesterday after she emailed me and she had some cute things. I'm definitely going to participate in this. Thanks! And thanks Kim!

Lisa - mom to 9 month old twin boys

tina-t is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Wow, thanks Ali. I did bid on a diaper bag of hers on ebay but did not win it. This is even better. I can customize my bag!
    Christina

Mom to 2 little ones

Thanks Ali and Kim for setting this up!!

If I can find the right fabric and the right size bag, you can count me in. :)

papal Guest

Thanks Ali for organizing this.. now if only there was a zipper closure i would be ordering one!

kfcboston is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Christina - I'd like to poke around at her things on eBay. Do you know her user ID? Or Kim - what's your user ID? :)

marinanhaydensmom Guest

Hi there,

I spoke with Kim yesterday, too. She is VERY nice and responds to e-mail super fast!! I had a ton of questions, all of which she answered. She also was kind enough to refer me to one of her partners for a stroller bag (which she doesn't make) I will be ordering several bags from her (3) during the co-op. I'm just working on picking out fabric and style!
    As I said, she is VERY nice, and her workmanship looks superior! I was looking at ELLA bags, but after hearing the reviews about quality issues, I've decided to go with Kim instead.
    One bag I'm ordering is for my Daughter. She is 7 1/2 and I love the idea of getting her her own custom back-pack for school. She too, is very excited about picking out exactly what she wants it to look like! (Just another idea for anyone with a little girl...or boy for that matter!)
    Anyway, I will post pictures for everyone once I get my bags. I'm sure I won't be dissapointed...and neither will you!

Donna

bethdg1 Guest

Here is a link to her ebay auctions:

http://stores.ebay.com/Whimsical-Wears-Boutique

lmariana Guest

Ahh!!! I'm so excited!!!

Mariana
    Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

bluej Guest

Diaper bags are apparently my new weakness! I already have fabric picked out! Thanks Ali and Kim!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast