Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    petersmom Guest

Default RE: A NEW CUSTOM DIAPER BAG CO-OP (Long!)

Count me in! I have to go through the swatches of fabric .
    Don't have time right now. Got to go have a cast placed on my elbow, just broke it:( :( Silly that I'm lurking on here while I wait for appointment.

Stephanie

signsing Guest

This is so exciting! I love the Hurry Home fabric from reprodepot in the 40's section!
    Now just to find a coordinating fabric.
    I just sent an email off, I can't wait to participate in this. I have been looking for a new bag. Mine is just too huge for everyday use.
    Thank you!
    Betsey
    Buddy's Mamma 6-10-2003

signsing Guest

I just sent Ali the link but I did this for the coop. My website is under construction! That is the old version. Feel free to post this link, I will add more to it!
    http://www.whimsicalwears.com/coop.html
    There are three pictures of interiors and the different size bags. I will take a look at the reproduction fabric you picked and see what would coordinate.

Kim

Wow what service, this reply took less than 2 minutes to recieve. Here is the email for the co-op!

I'm about to check it out right now!
    Betsey
    Buddy's Mamma 6-10-2003

Oh Brother! (slapping forehead) I really need to stay away from this forum!!! I'm going to just *look* at some of the fabrics (yeah right!)

ETA: OK, OK, now I'm dreaming of what fabric combo and what bag...

:) Kristin
    Adopting #1 from Korea
    It's a Boy! Theo was born 1/12/2004!
    Awaiting his safe arrival home

blnony Guest

We need to start a help group! LOL!!! But.....in the mean time...she has my fabric(or at least it seems available) that I've been wanting and everyone else told me they couldn't do!! WHOOO HOOO!!!
    I'm going to have to build a new closet just for my bags now!
    Thank you so much for setting this up...

heidi_timms Guest

Very cute stuff and nice selection of fabrics. I can't see the backpacks though!!! I would love to see how she designs them....

~Heidi
    Mom to Kailey Ashlin
    4/27/03

marinanhaydensmom Guest

Heidi,

The pictures of the backpacks will be up on Monday or Tuesday for you to look at. She will also be posting pictures of the different styles of Monogramming.

Can you believe what a deal this is???????????? An Ella Bag would be well over $100 for what she offers in "the works"!!!

I'm so in trouble!

Donna

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Oh, I am in so much trouble..heck, I rarely even USE a diaper bag and my Ella backpack sits in the closet til the weekend.

BUT...Dh hasn't been feeling well, DS isn't feeling well and, well, mama could use a new bag, right?

Off to look at fabrics.......

idonotneedanewbag..idonotneedanewbag..idonotneedan ewbag!

Laura
    mom to William

robmab719 Guest

I seriously need a 12-step program for diaper bag addiction. Ugh. I ordered a Skip-Hop and an Ella last week. I don't really need another one, but how cute are those darn fabrics?! I've already picked out two combinations. Can't resist...what's one more, right?

Man, the Ellas and ISM bags have not been able to float my boat, these however have sent me sailing! I have watched them on Ebay for awhile, and am so excited about this coop. Yay Kim, I'll be figuring out what to order, and excitedly waiting to check it out. I'll even add pics to my stroller site, lol. ;-)
    All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast