Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    KGoes Guest

Default RE: A NEW CUSTOM DIAPER BAG CO-OP (Long!)

Count me in!! Oooooooo! This is going to be fun!
    Kelley
    DD born 7/03

Truska Guest

Can everyone participate? It looks great!

marinanhaydensmom Guest

Hey there,

If you are on this board...they YEP, you can participate. Good luck picking out that perfect fabric!!

Donna

vividjen Guest

Hi--
    I am an avid lurker and want to jump in here. Please count me in on this co-op. Should I email the owner directly?
    Also, does anyone have good ideas for the fabrics? I find the choice a bit intimidating.
    In desperate need of a diaper bag...
    jenny

vividjen Guest

Default RE: A NEW CUSTOM DIAPER BAG CO-OP - any ideas for fabric combinations?

Hi-
    I 'd love to join the co-op! What is the protocol? Also, does anyone have good ideas for fabric, etc. I am quite intimidated by the choices...perhaps that has something to do with th efact that I get no sleep (baby eats every 1.5 hours!!!) I'd love to hear about your ideas.
    Thanks
    Jenny

AdoptChina Guest

Default RE: A NEW CUSTOM DIAPER BAG CO-OP - any ideas for fabric combinations?

Sounds good to me :)
    Count me in

Lynnie is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

i e-mailed kim yesterday with a bunch of questions, and got responses in minutes... but, wanted to let everyone know that she already has all of the "early bird sample orders" taken, so the rest of us will have to wait till april to place our orders. which, actually doesn't sound so bad, since the fabric and design choices are overwhelming, to me anyway !

here is one question i forgot to ask, maybe someone knows the answer: does anyone know how stiff the bags are ? like how much interfacing or whatnot is in them... i am just wondering if they would stand up on their own when empty, or would fold over on themselves ?? if nobody knows, i will ask poor kim yet another question, but i was hoping to avoid bothering her again.

thanks in advance

todzwife Guest

I'd love to get one too - I need a pretty bag :)

Chelsey333 Guest

I asked Kim that and here is the response I got:

"I make my bags to maintain their shape -- they have iron on interfacing and then they have a sewn in stabilizer. If you choose a decorator weight fabric, the bag will be stiffer, with the the cottons -- we are putting interfacing on exterior and interior with Stabilizer in between -- the bag will stand on its own but it is collapsable. You could fold my bags, pack it, and then unpack and poke it into shape and sit it upright. I do not stuff my bags to make them sit upright for pictures, when you see one sitting on the base, it is sitting unassisted. Now the Windsor, the bigger bag has double stabilizer, as does the Quantum. I would say both these bags can easily hold 20lbs. and still bounce back into shape I hope I have helped you with your questions. I know its hard to buy a product that you can't touch!"

Melda Guest

Ok So we just pick a fabric at the links she listed and she goes and gets them once we pay and makes it with that? i am new to this forum and new to this whole coop thing but i LOVE her bags ... Now will it cost more if we choose a more expensive fabric? Someone enlighten me here ... thanks ...

Melda

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast