Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    jasabo Guest

Default RE: POST the fabric(s) you've found for custom bag co-op!!!

Oh I LOVE this!! I may have to steal your combo - very nice!

Lisa

jasabo Guest

Is anyone having trouble accessing the Hancocks website? I've tried like a million times yesterday and today and keep getting "cannot find server" ARGHHHHH!!

Am I the only one? Any ideas how to fix it? I want to look at fabrics!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa - mom to 9 month old twin boys

signsing Guest

http://www.ladybuttonfabrics.com/cgi...ory=24&Page=14

coral stripe by Michael Miller at ladybutton might match ice cream bars

Betsey
    Buddy's Mamma 6-10-2003

Dscvrlifewith3 Guest

It works for me.

Sorry :(

pritchettzoo Guest

Does it work if you click on one of the above links? You can always navigate the site from there if you can get in. That's the only thing I could think of, sorry if it doesn't help.

Anna
    Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

etwahl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

mariana, i like your combo also. in fact, i had picked out that stripe pattern earlier...to see it with the one you picked is cute.

i want something fun for summer. i think i'll have a hard time picking. a lot of people here have picked some really cute stuff!

ETA: this is the fabric i had found...i guess it's slightly different. the stripes are different widths.

http://www.hancocks-paducah.com/shop...M/MC323-P.html

can anyone suggest some coordinating ideas to go with this? i love stripes.

Tammy,
    Mom to Lauren Genevieve
    03/12/2003
    www.evantammy.com

Yes, to both of you, those are the Flower Fairies. :)

I have to say that I don't care for patchwork though. :( But now that I know there is fabric with this theme, I'll keep looking. Thanks to everyone who looked for me.

...Karen
    Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
    Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

jasabo Guest

I've tried accessing the links too, because I want to see everyone's choices, but it's not working :( I wonder if it has something to do with our firewall. I'll have to ask dh when he gets home. He's the computer guy in the family.

Thanks for your suggestion though!
    Lisa

Dscvrlifewith3 Guest

Default Note from *Kim from Whimsical Wears

I wanted to note something for some of you that are looking for the really durable fabrics, something that you can beat up, etc.
    If you are looking for pretty stripes, or neutrals you may want to check out the outdoor fabrics at The Fabric Finder.
    http://thefabricfinder.com/OutdoorFabrics.htm

You will notice several familiar fabrics. These fabrics are used on lawn furniture and they can really survive a good bit. You will find that the many cottage companies and bag designers use these outdoor fabrics because they wear well. (they also add stiffness to the final product)

I've had several questions about the durability of fabrics, etc. How they hold up, and if you are wanting something that can take a beating, than this may be a good option for some.

I've had so many wonderful emails and I am so happy that I have this opportunity. Ali was so sweet to ask me to offer the coop to all of you and it is the first one she has hosted and the first one I have ever offered in 22 months of business.

Sincerely,
    Kim

holliam Guest

Default Can you help me find coordinating fabrics?

I love this fabric, and it's the fabric we're using in the nursery. I'm having a heck of a time choosing a coordinating fabric.

I was thinking of a sage green twill for bottom, raspberry gingham for a belt in between the two and raspberry gingham for the interior. But, not sure if that seems too boring.

http://thefabricfinder.com/Bloomcraf...leDaffodil.JPG

Holli

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast