Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    s_gosney Guest

Default RE: shopping cart covers

okay...I'm back home now with my real internet. :) Thanks so much for all of the helpful info and links! I went ahead and returned the infantino one b/c it's not washable and not very padded, so now I have some shopping to do. :) Thanks again!

kelly ann is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Oh my goodness...$98???? How in the world did it go up in price so much? I actually bought the baby a la cart, but that was about a year ago. I looked into the Snazzy Baby then but it was not even close to $98. I had trouble justifying the $50 for our cover, but that looks kind of cheap now - 50% of the Snazzy Baby!

mommd Guest

Just looked on Ebay and she has some more for sale! :)

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

I got a free blanket I believe, I obught one as a gift and the blanket was very small, but since I supplied my fabric they made me a large blanket using all of my fabric. I forgot what I paid but it was not that!!!!!

I never have washed mine, but we have a rule, no eating in the stroller, car seat or this (I guess as we got to restuarnats that will change for this) but we have yet to wash it. I doubt mine will fade since it is the same fabric Zolo uses and I have never heard a "fade" complaint on their prodcuts.

I love my shopping cart cover...if I had a girl I would buy that bright pink one on the website...

Neve
    http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
    AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
    and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
    Feb 25, 2003
    Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

zuzu is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Me too! I hope our new ones come soon. I had to send back two of them, and really hope the third time's a charm. I ordered back in November, so we're really ready for it to arrive!

Meliisa, mom top Sarah (5.10.03)

DDowning is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I started in October! This is my third one too! I just got an email today from Kristie that the new design house is taking a bit longer than anticipated to get the kinks out but that we should get them soon. She's says we're going to love the new design when we get it.
    Deidra

Mommy to
    DS (2003)
    DD (2005)
    Kelly's Kids Consultant

zuzu is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I hope so! Thanks for the update, Deidra. My fingers are crossed that the new ones will work out for both of us.
    Melissa, mom to Sarah (5.10.03)

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I can't believe $98 - I thought that the Buggybagg was expensive!!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

I just bought this shopping cart cover from Sewing Up Treasures on Ebay (Ebay ID: sewinguptreasures):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=20414

I haven't received it yet, but like the fact that it can be folded up into a small package that I can keep in my diaper bag.

HTH!

Sherri-

I actually just bought the Infantino from WM this weekend too. It's the one with toys that covers back to front (not just the bar). But when I waw in he parking lot after leaving, I tried to put it on and it wasn't long enough to reach the push bar. If I actually pull it far enough to velcro around the push bar the leg holes would not be where the cart's leg holes are. What a waste. I'm going to return it this weekend.

On that note, I really want one bad and I've see a few within my price range, up to ~$40. But my biggest concern right now is buulkiness. While the apadding is nice, I don't want to get one that is so padded that DD can't use it for too long. At the moment, I am debatig between sewcute boutique and covers4kids. Anyone have expericen with both and how they compare from a bulkiness standpoint and can the covers4kids fit in a diaper bag?
    Vivian
    Sydney (4/03)
    Avery (2/09)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast