DDowning is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default My replacement Snazzy Baby cover with the new design came today

I like it. *BIG* improvement over the previous design. The frog enclosure buttons make folding up the cover much easier and compact. Pockets are nicely positioned and the metal key fob is an added bonus. I got the tranquil garden silk pattern and its nicely stiched to together. The stitching is much more studier than my older version and seems more solid to me. Even the carrying strap/safety belt is a much more durable than before. I give the new design a big thumbs up! I'm happy! Now, I didn't have to pay anything more for mine as it was a replacement but I'll leave it to other interested parties to evaluate whether or not the higher prices are justified.
    Deidra

Mommy to
    DS (2003)
    DD (2005)
    Kelly's Kids Consultant

zuzu is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: My replacement Snazzy Baby cover with the new design came today

Deidra,

I am so glad to hear that you like the new design. Kristie sent out my replacement seat on Friday and I hope to have it soon. After having to send back two of the old designs and then waiting so many months for this one, I was tempted to cancel my order. But hopefully it will be worth the wait. I can't believe the increase in prices though--glad I got mine before they went up.

Thanks for the review!
    Melissa, mom to Sarah (5.10.03)