Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default RE: Whimsical Wears diaper bag review (with pictures)

Anna, your bag is simply stunning!! I love the fabric you picked out--wow! Your bag will definitely be a conversation piece.

All these great bags are killing my resolve to pass on the WW co-op. Yeah that resolve had just flown out the window... :)

arcoe Guest

Thanks!!! I did send Kim an e-mail. I am new to the whole daycare routine. I will be returning to work part time in about two weeks. I was thinking about being able to put the diapers, wipes etc in my bag for when I pick DD up at night. If I already had these items on me, then I wouldn't have to also carry home the "main" diaper bag, which would stay at daycare, and would only come home when items needed to be cleaned or replenished. Does that make sense? I have a back injury, so the less I have to carry, the better.

Anna, your bag is absolutely gorgeous!!!

pritchettzoo Guest

Have you considered a back pack? There's a picture of one here: http://www.whimsicalwears.com/coop.html and I think there's a recent review of one here in this forum. They look beautiful, would give you lots of room, and would be easier on your back.

I have NO idea about the daycare routine, I've just read posts about people having a daycare diaper bag. I hope I'm not leading you astray!

Anna
    Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

Your bag is gorgeous. Thank you for the great review and pictures. and please give our thanks to your Dh for posting for the pic. :) I really appreicate seeing it on somebody because I am considering between that size and the Signature bag.

Could you please help me with some questions:

Are you getting this bag for longer outings? or for everyday?

Do you think it will be way too big for every day? I am very very lazy, I don't want to switch bags if I don't have to. lol. Also, limiting the amount of $ I spend on baby stuff halps maintain my marriage. ;-)

If you have other diaper bags (I am sure you do, lol), could you please roughly compare the size of the 3 Peas in a Pod to your other collections? (e.g. is it bigger than LE DIA? etc etc)

Thank you thank you so much. I know the wait is totally worth it, but I am feeling restless every day because I am so nervous and excited about it. Who knows a diaper bag will get me so exicted??

Cheers, Lin

kkb99 Guest

I love your bag!

How did you decide your strap length?

Where did you find your fabric? I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the choices.

Thanks for the great review and great pics! I had decided to forgo this co-op, but after reading your post, I am now considering ordering one!

Kristen

bluej Guest

LOL Anna! Your DH is quite the sport! I cannot even begin to imagine what my DH's reaction would be if I said 'here, you need to model my beautiful floral diaper bag b/c the gals at BBB want to see what it looks like on'! It looks great btw!

etwahl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

i agree! he's hilarious :) he really is a terrific sport!!!

do you think the size is great for you? which size ella did you have? the large or extra large? and can you compare it to the size of that? or the ISM if you have it?

Tammy,
    Mom to Lauren Genevieve
    03/12/2003
    www.evantammy.com

VickiH Guest

It is absolutely beautiful!!! I was really trying to avoid the co-op, but now I have to e-mail Kim and get on the bandwagon. You convinced me that I "need" one of these bags!

papal Guest

Great looking bag Anna! Glad you found something that you liked finally! And your dh is such a sweetheart for modelling it! And Miss Gracie is looking SO ADORABLE!!! Are you going out to show it off today?? :)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast