Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    tigalig Guest

Default RE: Whimsical Wears diaper bag review (with pictures)

Anna, I love your bag! I can't wait to get my backpack - so glad I joined the bandwagon on this one. I think we'll all be very happy with our choices. Thanks for posting your review and for the fabulous pictures too.

Ida

robmab719 Guest

Wow, that is an awesome review and a beautiful bag. I thought I'd talked myself out of the WW coop, but now I am reconsidering. Maybe I do need "just one more" diaper bag. ;)

Thanks for posting!!

pritchettzoo Guest

It's for every day, but I CD and am used to large bags (thanks to higher education! I knew something useful would come out of toting around all those gigantic books!). If we go on a long trip, I usually carry an extra bag just with diapers and put a few in the actual diaper bag.

I don't think it's too big, but I'm not a small person. Also, DD's still relatively young, so I carry several diapers (for example, she went through 4 on a 1 hr 45 min trip to Gymboree yesterday). The only other diaper bag that I've actually used is the Ameribag Healthy Back bag. The only other bag I've purchased is an Ella Elaine, which well, you know how that turned out! :P They're pretty similar in size I believe, but this one would definitely hold more as it is sturdy and better made. It's really hard to compare it to that since it's such an odd shape. I think they'll hold the same amount. The WW is definitely less bulky than a freebie formula bag (I'm remembering another diaper bag from Gymbo yesterday). Oh, and I have a cheap bag from Carter's outlet that's supposed to look like the Babystyle bags (I think). The WW bag is larger than that one and has more useful space. I use that bag to tote extra diapers for long trips.

HTH...

Anna
    Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

pritchettzoo Guest

I love the size, but I'm not a small person and I CD. You probably wouldn't need one this big, especially since Lauren is older unless you're going to use it for day trips or you're a really heavy packer.

I was supposed to have the Elaine, but it wasn't quite the right size. I think it was in between an Elaine and a Lily. The WW bag is 17" across the top from seam to seam, which means it's not 17 inches across when it's full. It's 6 inches wide and 13 inches tall. The bag tapers down to 11 inches across the bottom, but it's a nice graceful taper and not severe because once the bag has stuff in it, it's really visually tapering from say 14-15 inches to 11 inches.

I guess the best way to compare would be look at the dimensions of the bags you have and like.

Anna
    Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

parkersmama Guest

Anna, B is such a good sport! You definitely owe him. ;) And Gracie is a cutie-pie as usual.

And, my goodness, girl you have good taste! I love, love, love the bag! The fabric is *gorgeous*!

pritchettzoo Guest

Thanks! :)

Anna
    Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

Good review dear. I am laughing at B with the bag on! That is hysterical. :)

All those moms at Gymbo are going to be so jealous when they see your hip cool bag.
    Mom to R and R

Hi, thank you so much! I came back and looked at your bag about 10 times yesterday, I am not kidding. I need to get this bag soon otherwise I am driving myself nuts! lol. Cheers, Lin

pritchettzoo Guest

Look at Ryan's new avatar! What a big boy! Sooo cute! :)

Anna
    Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

toomanystrollers Guest

OHHHHHHHHHH Anna - love the bag!!! Why did I look???? LOL - off to peruse the WW site.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast