Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default RE: How many diaper bags do you have??

Michelle, unfortunately I have no suggestions for you for a cute, light, roomy backpack, sorry! :( I wish I did because then I'd be buying it too! :)

But I wanted to ask you a question about your Blue Choc. Alpha 7. Is is the same vinyl as the Mothership, or is the vinyl on the Mothership thicker? What is the material like on the blue Alpha? Thanks!!

Hi Maureen,
    the Mothership has a layer of clear vinyl over the pretty fabric. The actual fabric of the Alpha 7 seems to be coated or treated (with Teflon I think) instead of 2 separate pieces sewn together. Seems less bulky that way. .
    The color of the blue chocolate is lighter than it looks in alot of the pictures--it's kind of a pretty silvery blue, like the color of really faded jeans. Looks nice with the brown trim.

HTH!!

Michelle, thank you so much! I appreciate it. It looks fabulous in the pictures but I still haven't seen it IRL! x( If the price is right and a co-op happens, I think I may get this bag in the blue (I have enough pink! :))

Thanks again!!

Michelle,
    Sorry to hear about your foot!
    I just got the nylon Kate Spade Fred Diaper Backpack for Mother's Day and I LOVE IT. It's not too bulky and I love the adjustable straps. Inside has 2 bottle pockets (one holds the changing pad that comes wth the bag, but it's kind of heavy so I don't use it), 2 zipper pockets, and a bigger open pocket where I keep the diapers, pad, and wipes. The outside has 2 bottle pockets on each side. The front has a magnetic pocket that's the width of the bag, and in there is a key holder and a small cell phone pocket. No more fishing the phone from the bottom of the bag.

Anyhoo, it's a great and functional everyday bag. I can hold quite a lot.

Hope the foot heals soon!
    ps:here's the link:
    http://www.katespade.com/home/index....y=271078528875

blnony Guest

I got the Cirque pattern. I wanted the Mint stripe; but it was back ordered.
    it should be here tomorrow; so we'll see what its like.

lmariana Guest

I ordered one too! I order the Cirque and the Green Hawaiian, to see which one I liked more. I also ordered the Toddler tote to see if that was more what I wanted. Please post a review once you get yours! I'm so curious!

Mariana
    www.heinzandmariana.com
    Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

Ooh, thanks for the link--it looks like a really nice bag. I was kind of hoping for something under $100 though. I would love to check it out IRL anyway!

Thanks again!!
    Michelle

anutalp Guest

Mariana,
    please post a review of the Dobre bags (all 3 of them :)) when you'll get them. I just love your reviews!
    Thanks,

Default RE: Baby Bags Swap Site

Thanks Mariana!

Love you website!

Carolyn

Mom to Matthew 7/19/03

lmariana Guest

You can count on it Ana!

Mariana
    www.heinzandmariana.com
    Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4