petersmom Guest

Default Another Ella bag problem

I finally was able to use my elaine bag( that I received after Easter)for a week now, and to my surprise, today one of the silver feet just fell right off! All it is, is a brad, but I can't seem to flatten the prongs. I was so happy that my bags didn't have a problem, and now one of them does :(
    I emailed ella bags, so we will see what can be done
    Stephanie

lmariana Guest

Default RE: Another Ella bag problem

That stinks, I'm so sorry! :( Let us know what Ella says!

Mariana
    www.heinzandmariana.com
    Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

Dscvrlifewith3 Guest

To prevent fraying of the fabric I am going to suggest putting some fray check around the hole or clear nail polish.

petersmom Guest

Thanks Kim
    You are always so helpful
    I am truly disappointed that this came off. It kind of makes me regret paying extra fo it.
    Stephanie

Dscvrlifewith3 Guest

As I tell people over and over again, when you get magnetic snaps or feet like this on a handmade bag, it is very hard to get the quality you would get from a manufacturer. Someone like Liz Claiborne or Dooney and Burke, Nine West even use machines to put in these features. They have so many pounds per pressure inserting them and they are done really quick, The only way I can compare this is piercing your ears. Your girlfriend can peirce your ear with a needle or ice pick -- she may get the job done but it may not go even and there is going to be more pain involved or you can go to the mall and have them shoot the earring through your ear with one of those guns. Both ways gets your ear pierced, but one is much better, least likely to grow up and get infected, and the girl at the mall, well has the equipment to get it done right.