ChicagoMama Guest

Default 2 babies, frequent all-day trips, MBUD - which bag?

I currently use a Daddy Bag messenger style backpack from Kecci. It's driving me nuts b/c it doesn't close well, and things seem to get lost in its expansiveness.

However, I have 2 young babes, and I need my diaper bag for frequent all-day type trips, where I'm loading up with food, meds for Sydney, some toys, changes of clothes, sunscreen, hats.

I drive an MBUD.

Any bags from you experts come to mind that would work for my situation? I'd like a fabric that's not too delicate. Also - hate the LE bags. I already have a custom 1154 Lill (Chicago custom shop) bag that I use as my stylin' bag when I'm out with just one kiddie or for a quick trip. But I'd love some style/fun fabrics in a new bag as well.

Your help is appreciated !

Becky

Mama to DDs Shelby 09/19/02 and Sydney 10/16/03

cimberdog Guest

Default RE: 2 babies, frequent all-day trips, MBUD - which bag?

I have one baby, a MBUD on layaway and hopefully another baby sometime next year. I just bought the Fleurville Mothership and love it! I haul a lot of stuff with me as ds needs toys, etc. to occupy him or he gets too antsy. I also always bring a small blankie, change of clothes and all the other stuff (snacks, juice, sippy, diapers, wipes, etc.). I think the Mothership would work well for you. I also have 3 LE bags, and had 2 ISM bags -they just don't do it for me on daily outings.

jasabo Guest

I second the Mothership suggestion. Or an Alpha 7 - both are large and stylish. Also, the Petunia Picklebottom backpack is large and stylish.

Lisa - mom to 11 month old twin boys

robmab719 Guest

ITA with the Mothership recommendations. Lots of room, fun fabrics, very stylish!

You might also want to check out the Chester diaper bags. They're also really fun and have lots of room. www.chesterhandbags.com

ChicagoMama Guest

Oooh thank you for the recommendations! Can't wait to do more research and shopping!

ETA: Cimberdog you will love that MBUD! It's a fabulous stroller.

Becky

Mama to DDs Shelby 09/19/02 and Sydney 10/16/03