dogmom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default $80 diaper bags at TJMaxx for $30

I just picked up a new diaper bag at my local TJMaxx by Kath Van Zeeland. (whoever THAT is) I got the backpack in pink. They have red totes and black totes and black backpacks. They also have a tote with a black background and little colored purses on it, cute. No more pink. Here's some links to ebags. You can check out your local TJMaxx. If you are interested email me and maybe I can pick one up. I'm not interesed in making money, just thought it was a cute bag for the price. I should say the straps are long enough to wear across your body messanger style for both bags. It comes with a cell phone/wallet shich looks nice, a bottle holder (not going to use) changing pad, and makeup case (might use separately). It has decent organization and two outside pockets that will fit sippy cups. Also feet so it stands on it's own.

http://www.ebags.com/kathy_van_zeela...?modelid=20400

http://www.ebags.com/kathy_van_zeela...?modelid=20426

Jeanne
    Mom to Harvey
    1/16/03

Mikesa3 Guest

Default RE: $80 diaper bags at TJMaxx for $30

Great deals.Could you describe the tote with the purses on it.That sounds really cute.Any outside pockets?
    Thanks
    Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Jeanne, those are VERY cute!! I'm going to check our TJ Maxx tonight to see if they carry them, too!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Our TJ Maxx had quite a few of these bags, though they were buried in with the handbags rather than back with the diaper bags. I saw the back pack, messenger bag and a tote with two shorter handles plus a removeable longer strap. They had pink, one blue bag, and the black with the purses print. I may have seen a black bag - can't remember. All were on clearance for $30. The pink is BRIGHT, definitely not a soft baby pink. The tote and messenger bag were both pretty big (I'm a smaller bag type of gal) but I grabbed a backpack (black with the purse print). I like the set up of the bag so will give it a shot - my current diaper bags aren't working for me, and I can't see spending $100+ on another bag that probably won't work for me!

I'd also be happy to pick something up for anyone who wants one. I also saw some Maclaren tote diaper bags for $17 and Maclaren "bowling ball" diaper bags for $13, plus a Tommy Hilfiger diaper bag for $30.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009