robmab719 Guest

Default I'm Still Me Bags are being improved!

I received this email today from I'm Still Me and sent some feedback to Mackenzie on my "wish list" of diaper bag features. But you gals probably have some great suggestions to share, too! Here's the email:

The PERFECT diaper bag...does it exist???

Read any chat forum on diaper bags and you will quickly realize that there is not one PERFECT diaper bag out there. Some are too small, others too big, some have short straps, some not enough pockets and the list goes on and on. We plan to come up with a line of bags to meet the needs of all moms (or hopefully most!). Fabric will be water resistant/proof, yet still soft (not plastic), bags will be 100% washable and we will have 3 sizes.

Now that we have racked our brains to come up with everything needed in the PERFECT bag...we want your ideas and input! If you'd like to help us nail down these bags in order to hopefully help you find "THE BAG", please email us at [email protected] with any suggestions you might have. Some areas we are addressing are closures, accessories, pocket styles, etc - PLEASE HELP in this fun design process!"

Default RE: I'm Still Me Bags are being improved!

Definitely a light interior to find things.

Maybe a few subtle exterior pockets to get at things without opening up the bag, (like hand sanitizer, keys, sunglasses, or a bottle) Maybe a back exterior pocket to put the changing pad back into. (I use the disposable pads because I get skeeved out putting the pad back into the main part of the bag)

Something that could combo as a messenger AND backpack, if there is going to be a non tote version of the bag. Or a tote that you could wear messenger by clipping on straps for hands free use when you needed it!

Maybe a coordinating small purse for mom's things that could be pulled out when diaper bag isn't needed. That way you save time by not having to switch purses, etc.

I can't think of much else, but am looking forward to hearing the other responses!

And of course, availability in colorful as well as neutral fabrics to appeal to the most people!

Marcy

Marcy

DD1 2003
    DD2 2005
    DD3 2009

Marcy,

They do have a convertible bag:

Backpack/tote conversion is the same size as the XL bag but pulls in with clips and closes with a flap to form a neat and tidy backpack. The backpack webbing straps are adjustable from 22" to 32". ** We are now offering an extra long adjustable strap as an option, so you can wear the backpack messenger style. (Go to the just accessories page to purchase.)

http://imstillme.com/cabana_stripe_diaper_bag.html

They also have a mommy pouch for cash, lipstick etc. If they added cute handle it might work very well.

Also right now all floral bags are on sale.

Updated to fix link.

That's great! I might look into one of those. Are there any pics of it actually in the messenger style, or being worn messenger style?

I appreciate the info!

Marcy
    Marcy

DD1 2003
    DD2 2005
    DD3 2009