Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    pritchettzoo Guest

Default Another Whimsical Wears review of bag and bibs (with pics)

I wanted a bag that was wider and shorter than the 3 Peas tote, and here it is! Kim joked that I could probably carry a small animal inside, but I think Gracie's a little cuter...
    http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/7362.jpg

As always, the workmanship is fabulous. I got a denim bottom and this bag is sturdy enough to carry ANYTHING! It's very substantial. There are tons of pockets inside and a paci clip and a key doodle. Straps are the perfect length... And no, I'm not really going to carry Gracie around in it, I just took the picture to be silly--so no safety warnings please! ;)

Also, some little soft-shoed ;) elves (THANK YOU!) added two bibs to my order to match the bags. They're lined with super-soft chenille and Gracie will be ever-so-stylish when we eat out. I think Kim might be adding these to her site, so I recommend the bibs as well as the bags.
    http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/7363.jpg

Anna
    Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

ETA a link to the site www.whimsicalwears.com (I hate reviews without a link!)

papal Guest

Default RE: Another Whimsical Wears review of bag & bibs (with pics)

Gorgeous Baby!
    Gorgeous Bag!
    Gorgeous Bibs!

Wow.. the fabrics are simply out of this world beautiful!

Default RE: Another Whimsical Wears review of bag & bibs (with pics)

I love the patterns you have picked out for your bags Anna! Just fabulous! And Gracie looks very stylin' in her new matching bibs. :)

petersmom Guest

Default RE: Another Whimsical Wears review of bag and bibs (with pics)

Anna,
    Everything is is adorable from Gracie to your beautiful bag and bibs!!
    Simply FOUR STAR QUALITY!
    \
    Stephanie

Well, all the praise words have been used by the previous PPs. So I am going to just say:

DITTO THE ABOVE!!!! :)

Oh, Anna, thou with discerning good taste in diaper bags, could I ask you a question:

Do you think using denim or canvas for the interior makes the bag stiffer? Or it doesn't make any difference since Kim uses this super secret interfacing of hers? I am trying to decide the interior for my 2nd bag and would prefer to have a stiffer bag this time around. Thank you!

Cheers, Lin
    Mom to 2 wild boys
    D 3/98
    G 11/02

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/...n/pnoodles.gif

Dscvrlifewith3 Guest

If you pick decorator weight fabrics it makes it stiffer. For Anna's bag there is double of the secret stabilizer and deco bond.

The reason I double it was due to the size of the bag. It is wider but shorter than the Windsor.

parkersmama Guest

Beautiful! Love the bag, bibs, and especially baby! :)

cinrein Guest

Beautiful! Gracie is just the cutest. The bags and bibs are great too!

Cindy and Anna February 2003

lmladuke Guest

REally pretty bag! The bibs look awesome (and your daughter is a cute model!!) They look really big. Now I want one to match my bag...hmmm I have not received my bag yet - maybe a bib will mysteriously appear with my bag..ha ha
    Lori

pritchettzoo Guest

The bibs were a gift from some sweet BBB friends as a thank you for something I organized. I realized it might sound like it was some sort of gift from Kim for praising her bags, and I just wanted to clarify! My endorsement of her bags is that of an unpaid consumer! :)

Anna
    Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast