Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    papal Guest

Default RE: Does your DH (or SO) do this???? Frustration with my diaper bag.

I need an Escape Pod too.. and not the diaper bag kind. Beam me up Scotty!!!!

lampes Guest

Default RE: OT: took care of the inside-out underwear phenomenon

I think that the problem with men and the diaper bag is that changing a diaper is much more difficult for the dad. Even in the house, you will find little diaper packages that were unable to be thrown away after the change. I find the cause of this is because a) the DH cannot change a diaper and hold onto the baby at the same time
    b) all of the items that DH needs to change the diaper must be out of the bag at the same time
    c) whilst changing, DH cannot place one hand on baby and return items to said diaper bag
    d) after changing is accomplished, still DH cannot return items to diaper bag and hold baby at same time so while awkwardly holding baby DH throws everything (including diaper) into the bag and rushes out of the changing room

If you think about it, it really is a miracle that they can carry the baby and the diaper bag at once.

Jenn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4