Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default RE: I got my Kecci today!

Mariana, how long did it take you to receive this bag after you ordered?

Default RE: I got my Kecci today!

Thanks for yet another fabulous review Mariana! Your review sold me on the bag, and then Lin's pics of her bag sold me on the beige color. Can't wait!

And I love that all you ladies are sharing my dipe bag sickness. When I first came to the boards, 95% of the dipe bag talk was about LE and EB bags, which are very functional, but not stylish enough for me. Now look at this place! :)

Default I totally agree!

I could have written the same post, except I have a navy Kecci coming LOL!
    I try not to look at them as diaper bags but rather as fashionable accessories that make my job as a mommy easier. I used to buy beautiful purses, so why not still carry something that makes you feel good and put-together.
    I think lots of people think I am nuts but this is a much safer addiction than say, drugs or gambling. And now that I have discovered the swap board and ebay I don;t feel too badly buying a bag to satisfy my curiosity. I can always find it a good home later. However it is a good thing that I am the "minister of finance" at our house. :-)
    Michelle

DS#1 10/02
    DS#2 8/04

Homeschooling mom to 2 middle schoolers, once-owner of the now-defunct My Little Ducks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4