Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    alaska Guest

Default RE: Toddler backpack

Men - they just don't get it, do they?!

jenfed1 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default RE: OSA backpack IDENTICAL knockoff $29.99

What's with the gun on the changing pad? That threw me off...

You are right...it looks identical to the OSA one...

Default RE: OSA backpack IDENTICAL knockoff $29.99

I was just staring at that pad! is that really a gun?????!!!!! was thinking of ordering until isaw that...

Default Yep, it's a gun

LOL! :D

It took me aback when I first saw it, too -- it's actually marketed as a carrying case for hunting gear, camcorders, etc - to show that it's really pad (our OSA one sure is). The pad is for a soft surface for cleaning/assembling sensitive equipment (like guns) or setting down your camera, or for seating comfort - but it works as a changing pad too since it's so long!! It's the perfect length for DD but it's really thick so when it's folded up it's a little bulky so we don't carry it around much anymore. I keep it in the car. I love that it has its own compartment along the otherwise wasted space along the front flap of the bag. Overall, I think it's a very smartly engineered bag and I can see how it can go both ways (hunting or baby) - how funny!

Default RE: Yep, it's a gun

ROFLOL!!!! I had a friend who recently said the same thing about the bag. Actually ordered the OSA one just because of it. I told her it was the same bag, just marketted towards a different market. She liked the OSA but after getting it wished she had bought the cheaper one. It is too large for every day for one baby, so she will still need to buy something else.
    All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln~

Default RE: Sorry for the delay

Melissa,
    I hate to ask, but can you give more comments about the little tripper? The LE website's picture and description aren't very clear. And, this is only if you can find the time, can you post a couple more pics of the bag - inside and out? If you can't I completely understand... TIA.
    Danielle

Danielle, Mom to Alex, 12.03.01 and Brian, 7.27.03

Default RE: Yep, it's a gun

OH! ok now i see! that is too funny! looks like a nice bag to get organized... ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2