Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    sbjf Guest

Default RE: I'm a bad, bad, bad, bad girl.......

hmm, I have no idea what piping mine will have, I bought it sight unseen over the phone. I had seen one in real life at a store near me a while back but I can't recall what the piping was like and I didn't know there was any variations out there. They both sound good to me!

Glad to hear you like yours...........hmmm, what can I hoc on ebay???

masetane Guest

I belive www.kidsnstyle.com has a pic of the new indigo. click on the bag and scroll down to the new pics (I think they are just close ups and not of the whole bag itself)
    caroline

Erika600 Guest

A BIG thank you for telling us about this deal! My sister and I went up to the Bridgewater Commons mall and we each bought one for $71.30!
    I had really been wanting a Mothership for those times when I need to bring more things than usual. And my favorite two colors were the Indigo Denim and the White Corduroy. I had just convinced myself that I really didn't need a bag quite so big...then I read about that deal!
    When I called to see if they still had any in stock, she said she had just gotten off the phone with someone in CA! Both my sister and I are keeping these newly acquired bags "our little secret" for a while.
    The bag has white stitching on it and the interior is navy. It looked like there was one left when we got there around 6:30 tonight.

Thanks again!

masetane Guest

YEAH!!! I get pretty worked up with such great deals! Too bad it's like a 40 minute drive for me or else I would go pick up the last one and sell it on ebay or something! Why are they selling them so cheap by the way??? ONly one I have ever seen on sale is the Orange Cord at Hanna Anderson (in White Plains and it is still there) fo rjust under $120
    caroline

Erika600 Guest

Do you think I'm nuts for driving an hour away to get the Mothership? Because that's what we did! I'm so happy with the bag though. I really don't know why they are selling them at such a low price. We didn't even think to ask the sales lady, we were just so excited! I am such a sucker for a good deal! :)

masetane Guest

Heck no - I Live in Scarsdale, NY and I would have driven out there!! I drive over to Paramus to check out bags b/c they have a great Fleurville selection!! I'm notorious for doing things like that - I am also really picky so if anything has a ding or mark, I exchange it (I don't use it prior though). My husband calls me obsessed if I do exchanges but I just want things perfect. Right now I made a rip in the foam handle of my NEW Bob stroller. It's not that big of a deal but I am getting the whole thing fixed so that it's perfect. Sigh - as fun as it can be sometimes its exhausting!! :)
    caroline

sbjf Guest

Are you sure she said she just got off the phone with someone in CA? Because I'm sure, based on the timing, that it was ME she had just gotten off of the phone with and I'm in GA! It was about 6pm or so est, I bought it over the phone and at that time there was only ONE left in the store AFTER my purchase. I think I'll call there in the morning to make sure she mails it to the correct address/state!!! She was working by herself (name was Anna) and so she was in a bit of a tizzy.

Erika600 Guest

I'm 99% sure she said it was CA. But the time that I called the store was about 12:30 in the afternoon. At that time, the woman (I want to say her name was Kathy) said that there were four left. Then she made some kind of comment like, "Wow, I've been getting all kinds of phone calls for these bags...I just got off the phone with someone from California...". By the time we got to the store at 6:00 pm, it looked like she had one left which was sitting under the counter (probably on hold or already sold). So that one which was left, the two that my sister and I bought, plus the one that you got would equal the four that she said she had! But just to be on the safe side, I'd call again tomorrow just to confirm that she has the correct address. I've had some pretty bad experiences with various companies shipping diaper bags to me, so I'd definitely call just to put your mind at ease.

sbjf Guest

OH! Ok, if you spoke to Kathy around 12:30 then that was not me at all. I had called at 6pm, so I'm sure all is correct. And that makes sense, you seeing only one left at 6:30, that's exactly what I had heard too, after I placed my order one was left. I'll still call to confirm tomorrow, thanks!! Gee, and I thought I was the only nut calling Bridgewater from out of state for that bag!

Erika600 Guest

No, you're certainly not the only nut! My sister and I dropped everything and took a spontaneous road trip to get them. And apparently they're shipping them cross-country, so we are clearly in good company! Seriously, what IS it about nice diaper bags??

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast