Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    mommieo5 Guest

Default Mothership on sale for 89.00 with 20 % off!!!

My right start in the bridgewater commons mall in NJ had the indigo mothership for 89.00 with an extra 20% off fabulous deal ! I did not get one as ot is a bit bulky for me HTH someone looking for one

Erika600 Guest

Default RE: Mothership on sale for 89.00 with 20 % off!!!

Is "My Right Start" the name of the store? I'm sorta familiar with the Bridgewater Commons mall, but I don't think I've ever heard of that store. But what a deal!

lilarkk Guest

the name of the store is 'the right start' and i believe that it's on the campus (3rd) level of the mall. i'm trying to recall where exactly, but i always get the bloomingdales and macys ends of the mall mixed up. hth!

mommieo5 Guest

the store is " the right start" I said "my" because it is near me they also have the green and red kecci bags just so you can take a peek at them IRL HTH

mommieo5 Guest

Default RE: Mothership on sale you are right it is right near macy's

on the 3rd level

Erika600 Guest

Thanks so much! I may have to take a trip to the Bridgewater mall to check it out!! :)

Erika600--Can I go with you? I might like a Mothership to add to my own collection!

masetane Guest

neat - I am really enjoying mine and maybe I can get one for my sister. Did they have a lot of them??? It would be a big drive out there for me...
    caroline

sbjf Guest

Default I'm a bad, bad, bad, bad girl.......

But thanks for the tip!!!!!!!! I am happy to report that I just got off the phone with The Right Start in Bridgewater and they are shipping the Mothership to me tomorrow!!!! Yeah, baby!!

The bag itself was $71 and change plus $10 and change to ship it to me. I think that is an awesome deal! I couldn't pass it up.

I actually went in the bathroom to make the order so dh wouldn't hear me, how sick is that?! I'm nuts I tell you! But the color is right, I wanted either white or indigo so that it would be neutral enough for year round usage so it was the perfect match!

Anyway, thanks again, I'm so happy to be a Fleurville owner finally!

Now my stash includes:

Loom Marsupial in red w/matching Watermelon clutch.
    Baby Sherpa Backpack in black.
    Free Similac bag in black. (this is dh's favorite, it's 'his') (I use the bottle holder regularly in my Marsupial).
    Fleurville Mothership in indigo.

By the way, the main reason I justified the purchase of the Mothership was because when I put my Maya sling in the Marsupial it's too tight a fit, so there..........LOL :-)

Edited to add: By the way, as of 6pm est on 7/7 there is now only one left at this store.

masetane Guest

Default RE: I'm a bad, bad, bad, bad girl.......

What a riot - I am doing crazy things for diaper bag purchases too! I sold a bunch of stuff on ebay so I could use that money to get bags. I bought the Indigo from a member here and I am just thrilled with it. I loved so many of the colors and when I first got it the Lime Bingo came out and I wanted that. But now I am keeping the indigo - it works for me all year! Which ones did they have at Right Start? I have the navy with the white top stitching but they stopped making it and now they make it with brown piping and interior. I about freaked when I saw the price you got! I got an amazing deal but I wanted another just to get the great price! ha ha Enjoy your bag!
    caroline

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast