Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default RE: I'm a bad, bad, bad, bad girl.......

Hi ladies...To answer your question about who called from California. IT WAS ME!!! I called first thing this morning. She had 3 at the time. I decided not to buy one considering I'd have to pay $10 for shipping. But I forgot that I wouldn't have to pay tax! DUH! I believe she said that The Right Start has discontinued that color.

Double DUH! I would have to pay sales tax. The no tax only applies if the store hasn't established an office in your state.

I just got off the phone w/ The Right Start and the Indigo has been discontinued at all stores for the same price. Apparently the Indigo did not do well. The clerk says she can't figure out why because it's a great color!

Okay, if I don't get one, I'm going to seriously regret it, aren't I???? What to do, what to do! My dh will freak. I really need to stop checking this board. It's full of bargains...but it's stuff I don't need! I've retired from stroller buying but now I'm addicted to diaper bags that cost almost as much as a darn stroller.

masetane Guest

This story has been so great to follow! First, Fleurville did not discontinue the color - they just changed the white top stitching to brown piping and interior. I don't know why it is not selling well - it's such a great color. The only thing I don't like about it opposed to bags such as the pink stripe and blue chocolate is that because it is a dark color - it looks really, really shiny. I would guess a turn off to some. I do like the less shine look of the blue chocolate but the denim is a no brainer year round color in my opinion.
    caroline

Well I just got off the phone with The Right Start in Washington. What a nice sales clerk. She was so helpful, even offerred to measure the bag for me. I think that it will most likely be too big for my everyday needs. But I'd like to have it for all day excursions and vacations. The Indigo Denim looks like a versatile color. And hey, if I don't like it, I can always Ebay like someone else said. Hmm, if dh sees it, I'll have to tell him it's for me to Ebay. LOL

Caroline, after reading your post about how picky you are, I thought OMG, that is ME! I did remember to ask her to check my bag for no scratches, changing pad, etc. She said it's still in the plastic. Like you, I like to keep my things in excellent condition. Otherwise, it would just drive me crazy. I can't even loan any of my baby things out just for that reason. I'd rather just give it away than to expect it back in perfect condtion.

Default RE: Mothership on sale for 89.00 with 20 % off!!!

Thank you, Mommieo5 for letting us know about this great deal! I'm having mine shipped to me. My total cost is $89.32. But, I don't think my dh will be too thrilled.

erbono Guest

You can get this deal at any Right Start store and have it shipped to you!!! I just called and ordered one from a Houston store (I live in Austin) and it was $71.98 + shipping!!!! Woohoo!!! Go to www.rightstart.com to see all the locations.

I hope I love this bag! The person posting about fitting a sling in the bag is the one that pushed me to buy it. Otherwise I thought it would be too large. But with a toddler and baby on the way I think it will be great!

Erica

Jen516 Guest

Crap! I just saw this post and called the store by me in PA and they have none left! :( Maybe I should start calling around the country! lol

Jen

Jen516 Guest

YAY! I just ordered the denim one from the NJ store. $89 like you guys said! The nice thing is that the return policy is the same on clearance items, so if I don't want it, I can return it to the store near me within 30 days! I am SO EXCITED! Thanks for letting me know about this!!!

Jen

masetane Guest

I guess the last one under the counter was meant for you! I was nosey and called the stores in Ct and they no longer have any more. I wonder if they are discontinuing altogether - did they used to carry a lot of Fleurville? I never paid attention - I can barely remember what I used for my first??? I know I had a Nine West backpack but I am at a loss after that.
    caroline

Erika600 Guest

Other than the few denim Motherships they had left, I didn't see any other Fleurville bags at all...I wonder if they are not carrying Fleurville anymore. Anyways, I'm glad to see lots of us are getting in on this great bargain!

Where do they have fleurvilles in paramus. TIA
    Smiles81

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast