Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Just Shoot Me....

I just phoned the closest Right Start to me and purchased the Indigo Mothership for 30% off the $89 sale price -- with taxes, $68.57. Had to talk to the Asst. Manager and tell her that the CA stores were selling them at 30% off, not 20% off like elsewhere. She sold it to me at 30% off.

Now, I just have to pack up the baby, grab our passports, cross the border, drive 2.5 hrs (each way!) and I'll have my bag. DH thinks I've lost my mind!

Oh, and always thought the Mothership was too much bag for me. But this is such a great deal that I'll happily drive to another country to get it! I DEFINITELY have a bag fetish, lol!! :)

Melissa
    -- who, once she has the Mothership and T2 small messenger from the current Timbuk 2 co-op will have TWELVE flippin' diaper bags (for a 3 month old baby!!!) HELP!!!!!!

masetane Guest

Default RE: Just Shoot Me....

Coming to the US to get it?? 12....did you say 12 diaper bags??????? You do me proud! :) Can you list out which the 12 bags are? I'm just so curious!! I have 3:Mothership, Alpha 7 and a Little Tripper
    caroline

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default RE: Just Shoot Me....

Yup, I am! But apparently I can't count -- its 11, not 12. Smack me!

OK, here goes: LE Updated LT, LE Short Tote, LE Deluxe Backpack, Baglady Original (like an Ella bag, only made in Canada), Skip Hop, T2 Metro Mini, T2 Medium Messenger (El Ocho), Similac US bag, Similac Canadian bag. Plus, the T2 Small Messenger to be ordered via coop and the Mothership. The 12th was the LE Updated DIA, but I sent that back (no shoulder strap!).

DH just shakes his head and hopes that DD isn't like me! :)

M

shay Guest

Default RE: 89.00 with 30 % off!!-- 3 denim left Walnut Creek, CA

Hi all -- Just got back from the Walnut Creek, California Right Start and they have 3 denim left at 30% off the 89.00 sale price. The 30% off should be good in all states -- it's 20% off plus 10% off for signing up for the mailing list. Hope this helps someone!
    Shay

kelly ann is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: 89.00 with 30 % off!!-- 3 denim left Walnut Creek, CA

Thanks Shay for the update...that helps my addiction, but not my wallet! I went ahead and ordered one because I just can't get this deal out of my head. Now I just have to get pregnant with baby #2 so I can justify this bag. It should be here by Friday so I have 4 days to get pregnant :P

Rhonda36 Guest

Default RE: Mothership on sale for 89.00 with 20 % off!!!

Whew, I was on vacation last week and thought I missed this. I just ordered one from a store in CT -- they have 4 or 5 left. Couldn't talk her into the 30% discount, but 20% is still a good deal. She said that the $89 is 30% off, then it's another 20% off for clearance.

So you mama's who got 30% off should be really proud of yourselves!

Default For those of you that didn't get the 30% off, do this...

I ordered mine from a Washington State store and I'm in Cali (why? because I was paranoid that I'd miss out and they were the only Right Start open at 9:15 pm!) I paid almost 9% sales tax, too. But I was happy that I even got it at all. Little did I know, there was no real shortage. Anyways, I got the 20% off. I just received my bag yesterday. (YAH!) Just for the heck of it, I called the store and explained to them that "all my friends" are buying them and receiving 30% off, not just 20%. I told her which store (specifically Walnut Creek, CA) and provided her (gee, I'm so helpful!) with the phone number. I suggested that she call and verify. She did and happily gave me an adjustment, which turned out to be around $10. So, in essence, it covered my $10 shipping charge. Just a suggestion. It took me all of 2 minutes to save myself $10. Go for it.

Priscilla

pixelprincess Guest

Default 30% off in Walnut creek?

For those of you that got a 30% off in Walnut Creek, CA...

I just called the store and they are holding one for me. although, the lady tells me it is 20% off, not 30%. how did you get the 30% off at the store. I am going to drive out there to get the bag this am...

they have one more left if anyone wants it.

thnx.

murpheyblue is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: 30% off in Walnut creek?

From Shay above:

"Hi all -- Just got back from the Walnut Creek, California Right Start and they have 3 denim left at 30% off the 89.00 sale price. The 30% off should be good in all states -- it's 20% off plus 10% off for signing up for the mailing list. Hope this helps someone!"

pixelprincess Guest

Default RE: 30% off in Walnut creek?

thanks Shay. yippee...i paid for it over the phone and she told me i could get the xtra 10% for the mailing. can't wait to pick it up.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast