Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    ginamlee Guest

Default RE: Does anyone know which stores still have the mothership in stock???

Mine is coming from this store:
    Playhouse Square Westport
    289 Post Road East
    Westport, CT 06880
    (203) 341-9760

However, if you go to www.rightstart.com you can call around. Several that I called in the Eastern Time Zone had a bag or two left. (It was early and the other stores weren't open yet...I'm sure you will find some at other stores, too.)

stacyleigh Guest

Default RE: GINA!!! PLEASE READ

That is the store I ordered from and have been less than thrilled with the customer service. I had the sticker adhesive on the bag and when I called no apology, etc (they did agree to hold a bag until I figured out if the adhesive would come off)....Also they charged me sales tax (no stores in Ohio) and their reply was they ALWAYS charge tax since you are susposed to pay it anyways...she was just saving me the hassle of filling it on my tax return (whatever!!).

Also were you able to work the 30%??? I only got 20% and had to pull teeth to get that. I meant to call today but didn't get to...I need to call tomorrow. So I would love to know what you got with them!! Thanks a ton!!

pixelprincess Guest

I bought one at Walnut Creek, CA. Unfortunately, mine also has the sticky tape etched on to it that won't come off!! They have a couple left and I am hoping to exchange one for mine...so there would be one left. I plan to return mine, unless someone doesn't care about the sticky stuff and would like me to mail it to them?? pls pm if intersted.

erbono Guest

I had a sticky sales sticker on mine but it came right off. Just use one of thoese citrus cleaners, like Goo Gone. It should come right off. You could even try rubbing alcohol or maybe even a direct squeeze of lemon or orange.

Erica

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7