Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: List your bags!

heatherlynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: List your bags!

Let's see:

*6yo LE DIA bag (I'll either sell or keep stocked in the car)

*Freebie hospital bag my Dr's ofc gave me at 1st prenatal appt. (maybe keep that stocked in the car - actually has decent organization)

*Alpha 7 red canvas on order

*Kecci mint green on order (I haven't heard from Tracy, so maybe I got my order in just in time! Keeping my fingers crossed.)

*deciding on Timbuk2 (I think I may hold out until the small/pee wee has a water bottle pocket outside and a small zipper pocket on flap or until they come out w/ an actual diaper bag - or maybe not!)

H-

The bags I currently own:

Alpha 7 - Blue Chocolate
    Wrist Bag - Blue Chocolate
    Wrist Bag - Pink Stripe (on the way)
    Mothership - Indigo Denim (on the way)
    Lands End Pink Striped Tote (for the pool)
    Lands End Little Tripper/ Updated - Blue Teal, matches my Denim Check Quest perfectly (my current everyday bag)
    Lands End Little Tripper / Old Style - Red

The above bags have been bought in the past 2 weeks. I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

Gap Utility Hobo Bag - black(was my everyday bag till the LT)
    Safeline Kids Backpack - sooo many pockets w/ zippers, love it
    Graco Katherine Daytripper in Saratoga to match my Duoglider that I don't use - NWT (I have to get rid of this)
    McKenzie Kids McKenzie Sling - new never used, listed on Babybag board (too big)
    McKenzie Kids BabyGear Briefcase - NWT, listed on Babybag
    Eddie Bauer Metro Mini bag - I forgot I had that...used it 2x
    Baby Innovations Backpack - used this exclusively w/ my 2nd child for 2 years!

I won't even bother listing my Carter, Fisher Price or freebie bags.

masetane Guest

yeah - you got it! You must really like light blue too! :) I still want a blue choc mothership and I will probably like the new Alpha 7's too!
    Caroline
    Isabelle 10/1/00
    Nicholas 2/27/03

Lucian and Gabriels Mommy Guest

I currently have:
    Mothership in Indigo Denim
    Loom Marsupial in Moss
    Loom Watermelon Clutch in Moss
    Old, old style Land End LT
    Chester Backpack (just received)

Sold:
    Alpha 7 in Fiesta Stripe
    Combi Urban Sling (my first bag - boy I've learned alot!)
    Maclaren Highland Satchel

Am considering:
    Loom Bandicoot
    Chester Classic
    Fleurville Escape Pod
    I'm sure their are more!!

I'm afraid I'm going to like the new Alpha 7 also. I can't even use mine yet because I have to wait for an exchange. I'm really bummed about waiting. The store that I bought it from (missfitz) won't send me a new one. She wants me to go through Fleurville. What's up with that! I should just return it and buy it from a real store. Or go through the co-op and save some $.

masetane Guest

Priscilla email [email protected] he is really nice and will do the exchange for you - just tell him your circumstances and where you purchased from. I believe they will even send you a label so you don't have to pay shipping. It's actually probably easier anyway and I wish I did that instead of going back to the seller. (did you ever see my post about from now on I'll just pay the extra $ if I can actually choose the one I want in person). I've decided that if I love the new version of the Alpha, I'll either sell mine or just have a more fall/winter color.
    Caroline
    Isabelle 10/1/00
    Nicholas 2/27/03

OK, my list is short! But I guess instead of having one obsession I just spread it out across all areas...

I have:
    - Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack in Shrimp Roll - love, love, love this bag but scared to death of ruining the fabric!
    - Ella Elaine Tote - I am selling this, though, as I found I don't like tote style bags
    - Fleurville Alpha 7 in Black Corduroy - on the way, thanks to the coop

I also had a hospital freebie bag that I used twice but ended up donating to the Goodwill.

I've been eyeing a Bumble Bag but what I really need right now is a laptop bag so it may have to wait. Also, I have to spread out the purchases so DH doesn't notice as much!

Erika600 Guest

Bags I have...

ISM black toile tote
    Sally Spicer backpack in Northbeach
    SkipHop in Storm
    Fleurville Mothership--Indigo Denim
    Fleurville Alpha 7--Blue Chocolate
    Escape Pod--Blue Chocolate
    Fleurville wrist bag--blue chocolate (on the way)
    Timi & Leslie Large Bebe bag

Interested in:
    Chester backpack
    Loom Bandicoot
    Alpha 7 in black corduroy
    Whimsical Wear backpack

murpheyblue2 Guest

Let's see, I've got:

-Indigo Mothership
    -WW 3 Peas in a Pod
    -WW Signature diaper bag
    -WW backack (on the way)
    -an Eddie Bauer diaper bag (I forget the name but it's like an overnight bag)
    -Catini messenger bag (DH's)
    -2 Vera Bradleys.

Caroline
    Thanks for the email address. I'm going to email David right away. I left a message at the Fleurville phone number but it's the weekend. I wasn't sure who to direct it to so it's probably in some general mailbox.

Yes, I did read your post about just paying a little extra and buying it from an actual store. My dh has been saying that for months! I'm am so picky about my stuff. I like it to be perfect when it's new and if something's wrong, I want to be the one to have done it. It's funny...when I buy something in the store, I do a good 'look over' to make sure it looks nice, not dirty, no flaws. When I think about it, I can't believe I LET people do this for me when I buy online. Picking it out is part of the fun. And I hate waiting for it to arrive, too. It's just hard to pack up 3 kids to drive an hour to a decent baby store. Knowing what a hassle it is to return stuff, I always vow never to buy online again, and then I cave. I find myself still doing it to save a few bucks. And I justify it, too, because I don't have to spend the gas to get there. (or chase after the kids)

I actually end up paying more in the long run when I look at all the "Oops!" purchases that I've made and kept because I don't feel like getting dinged with shipping it back, and not getting my original shipping refunded. Atleast now, I can recoup some of that and sell them on ebay. I don't know how much luck I'll have with it though because I start my bids high since if I can't get the price I want, then I'll just keep it.

Priscilla

PS I love your kids names. My 2 little ones are your kids' ages.

Mine are Angela 11-95, Alayna 11-00, Matthew 7-03

BTW I named my puppy Isabella, Bella for short. I love that name.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast