babystarfish Guest

Default Is the Coop still taking orders?

I have submitted my application for membership, but have not heard back. Are they doing a Fleurville order?

Many thanks....just love that new Houndstooth MS!

Many thanks...

Default RE: Is the Coop still taking orders?

Hi!
    I am assuming you are talking about the babybags Yahoo group ;)

You don't have to apply for membership - it's an open group...so not sure what happened.

Just go to this page and click "join"...the fleurville co-op is over, but email me once you join (I'm the list owner) and I'll see what I can do :)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybags

Ronda
    Mommy to 2 sweeties!
    Jenna Leigh 1/03 and Jake 4/04

"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie the Pooh

Chelsey333 Guest

Ronda, just wanted to let you know that you are doing a great job with the babybags group. I love how organized you are and how much work you put into the group/coops. I am fairly new to the group and see how much you are putting into it.

That is sooo sweet of you to say - thanks! I've made a few boo boos and tweaked the process through the first co-op - but it seems to be running pretty smoothly now!

I know how much I love to get a great deal, so I get really excited when I can help others :)

We've got another co-op coming REAL soon - a totally new, unique and FUN bag! Of course NO bag will appeal to everyone, but I think these will be popular:)

So hows that for a tease?????:) LOL

Ronda
    Mommy to 2 sweeties!
    Jenna Leigh 1/03 and Jake 4/04

"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie the Pooh

Chelsey333 Guest

Don't tease!! These coops are killing me, but how can I resist a good deal! Can't wait to find out what it is.

jasabo Guest

Uh oh...dh is already going to flip out when he finds out I've ordered TWO more bags in just ONE week!! But honestly - how can I be expected to pass up such great deals?!? :)

Can't wait to find out about the next co-op!!! How exciting... I hope you'll post a note on this bb to let us know to check the Yahoo group bb when you start the co-op. I have a hard time remembering to check it.

Thanks Ronda!!

Lisa - mom to 14 month old twin boys