8isenough Guest

Default Posh by Tori bags....

Only have a second before going to get the kiddos from school. Do any of you have one of these and if so what do you think? I LOVE the "La Ti Dots" tote (funky stripes is cute too...kind of fall like).

http://www.poshbytori.com/latlarcittot.html

Any info much appreciated. Thank you.

Default RE: Posh by Tori bags....

I have this exact bag shown in the link--the envelope bag in the disco dots on white pattern--and LOVE it! I just bought it about 2 weeks ago and get compliments on it everywhere. It's such a cute bag and perfect for all seasons and outfits, because it matches everything. Fabulous bag!

http://store1.yimg.com/I/thepurseparty_1805_1376808

Plus, Tori is wonderful. She didn't have any of these bags left but offered to make me one. But then one of her local distributors discovered she had one and brought it to my office so I didn't even have to pay shipping--plus I got 20% off since it was considered a summer fabric.

ETA: Oops, the link would be helpful!

cchavez is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Co-op????

I briefly had my eye on the funky stripes diaper bag but then I got a Dobre good bag off of swap so I decided to wait. But if we could get a coop going.....maybe??? Christmas is right around the corner....lol!

8isenough Guest

Oh Maureen...that is so pretty! Great style and size...perfect with that fabric. Thanks for sharing the picture and it is nice to hear that Tori is so accomodating. I think I will contact her tommorow and inquire about a diaper bag made with the dot fabric...but the funky stripe is more fall-ish and I am a sucker for the color combo the stripes provide(I LOVE browns)....will you continue to use your purse through the fall/winter or do you consider it a spring time fabric? It's so cool and crazy I did not even think spring. Maybe I'll wait on the dots then..????? Or maybe she will be coming out with more fabrics??? Darn Google...why oh why did I bother. Like I need another diaper bag. :)

8isenough Guest

Default RE: Co-op????

Christine...after I posted this thread I went back later and did a search here and noticed your original post. I too love the funky stripes and am thinking it might be more appropriate for the season now upon us. The dots are just awesome though. Anyhow, a co-op would be great. How does it work and what are the rules?

I definitely plan to use this bag in the fall and winter too. Also, I would not hesitate to contact Tori for anything--she is just super nice and helpful!

You might check around her site but I think the current fabric offerings are the fall/winter collection, but I could be wrong.

HTH! :)

BTW, I love your kids' names, they are beautiful. And 8 kids? WOW! I cannot even begin to wrap my arms around that concept, but I bet you have a wonderful, busy, happy household! :)

cchavez is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default coop may be possible

A local rep. is going to contact about a coop.....more detail later....

8isenough Guest

Default RE: coop may be possible

Christine...any news yet?