Default Any WAHM diaper bags?

Hi,

I'm considering buying a fun new diaper bag, and I like to try to buy my baby gear from work at home mom businesses. We moms have to stick together, right?!?! :)

Which ones should I check out???

Thanks!!
    Jill

SAHM to Abby, my "Lovebug", 3/12/04

pritchettzoo Guest

Default RE: Any WAHM diaper bags?

Definitely Whimsical Wears! (www.whimsicalwears.com) You can do a search in here for reviews on her bags (also try "WW bag" when you search). Kim, the owner, is a member of this community and a WAHM with three children. She's picking up after Hurricane Ivan right now (she lives in Mobile), so if you email her and she doesn't get *right* back to you, be patient! :)

We have a co-op going on right now. Here's the yahoo group address if you are interested: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BBBWWcoop/ Just submit your BBB ID in the "about yourself" box if you apply. I'm the moderator of the group, but I don't get any kickbacks from the co-op. (Have to say that disclaimer in case someone gets the wrong idea!)

Anna

Default RE: Any WAHM diaper bags?

Take a look at Poshibilities on ebay - the bags look so cute - I am getting one to try, so don't have one yet to comment on, but the owner/designer has been soo sweet and prompt with emails (I had lots of questions). Can't wait to get mine!

Here is a link to one - sooo cute!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Ronda
    Proud Mommy to Jenna Leigh 1/03 and Jake 4/04

"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you" ~ Winnie the Pooh