Default Pic of MS & Timi & Leslie Large Bebe?

Does anyone have, or know where I can find a picture comparing the Fleurville M/S and Timi & Leslie Large Bebe bag? I want to compare the 2 sizes. I know the Timi & Leslie is smaller than M/S, but I more of a visual person so need to see it next to one another.

TIA

Default RE: Pic of MS & Timi & Leslie Large Bebe?

Hi Diana,
    If I still have power tomorrow (I am in hurricane land) I will take one for you. These are the 2 bags I am currently using--good choices!
    Michelle

DS#1 10/02
    DS#2 8/04

Homeschooling mom to 2 middle schoolers, once-owner of the now-defunct My Little Ducks

I don't own either, so I can't post pics comparing the two, but I've tried both on in real life. I'm petite, and the T&L is a good size for me- pretty comparable to a Petunia Pickle Bottom, I think. The Mothership is much bigger- I cannot quantify exactly how much bigger, but I would estimate that it's at least 30% larger- it's so big that it looks ridiculous on me.

The websites for T&L and Fleurville, or online retailers who carry them, may post the measurements online.

First due in CA in October

Oh that would be wonderful of you to do so. I already own the MS, which I haven't used yet since it's a little on the larger side. At first I was thinking about an A7, but then I saw the Timi & Leslie... Why, I can't have 2 Fleurville. Plus, I just love the beautiful brocade material the T&L comes in. For me, it would be the perfect substitute for the PPB, which I'm leaning away from after all the negative CS problem. A brocade in the look of an A7, and I don't have to worry about dry cleaning issue.

TIA,

noahsmum Guest

Hi there,
    I'm new to this website, and am not familiar with all the abbreviations. What is the problem with the PPB (which I'm assuming is the Petunia Pickle Bottom)? I was thinking about getting one.
    Thanks,
    Catherine

Yes, PPB is Petunia Pickle Bottom. Maybe I shouldn't have refered it to as a "problem", but there have been compliants about the bag sagging after they are dry cleaned, which the recommended method for cleaning by the company.

A member emailed the company about the problem and the response she received back was very disappointing. You can read more about it here:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboar...ode=full&page=

By all means they have beautiful bags. However, the poor customer service they provided has me questioning purchasing their products. Hope that helps.

If you do a search or just look back through the treads from a few weeks ago, there was a thread entitled something like "Is the Mothership too big for me?" In that thread, the poster showed a picture of her with the M/S over her shoulder as well as one with her wearing the T&L bag. Then, she did have a few pictures of both bags side by side. HTH!

Thanks! I thought I remember seeing it before. You just helped jog my memory.

In case anyone else is wondering, here is the link to the original thread comparing the two bags.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboar...ng_type=search