Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: Anyone have a Blue Camo Skip Hop??

I actually thought about the blue camo too. I couldn't decide what color I wanted (had I known the bag is very washable, I would have gotten a pastel color). I was stuck btwn the blue camo and red. My DH LOVED the camo, but I didn't know if I could pull it off either. It's totally NOT my style. In the end I played it safe and got the red, which I love, and DH is willing to carry too (if I got a pastel color he would have refused to use it).
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

newmominaugust Guest

I don't have one but I saw one IRL and it is cuter than I thought. I have a black one because my stroller is back but I so want a blue camo one. Does it matter if it doesn't match my stroller. It is soo me. Only thing is, my stroller is a black central park toile graco metrolite. There isn't much toile showing but more plaid. The camo would clash but I don't think I care. The black isn't even true black.

Plus I have a boy and think it would make the stroller less feminine. Although I don't mind it. Sorry I babble and think out loud sometimes. LOL.

Zynnia
    Anthony Joseph 8/14/04

newmomto1 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have a Black Sable P3 & a Silver Volo with a black accessory kit...so I am in the same boat. I wonder if the blue camo would look bad with these??
    I keep thinking about this bag (I am such a dork!)...I just keep thinking how cute it is, but then think *I* whould look wierd with it since I always play it safe with black, or non-patterned bags, clothes, etc.

I don't actually carry the bag about i bought it with the intent of using it on the strollers.

It goes on two mountain buggy's one is forest{which is a deep green} the other is grape{purple ;) }

While it doesn't "match" it doesn't look bad either and since the MB's are sporty the bag tends to suit.

~Pamela Mom to the Trio Of Trouble http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/otn/angels/newangel.gif

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/36o/1.png[/img][/url]

newmominaugust Guest

Nah, I say get it. It isn't sooo different that you would look weird. I think it would be fine with black. Here's your chance to break out of your mold. :)

I want to get one too. I wish there was a co-op or something. That would make it even more tempting.

Zynnia
    Anthony Joseph 8/14/04

I think the blue camo is great-- I'm waiting for a PINK camo one!!
    Maybe with the new line. . .

newmominaugust Guest

Oh right. Do we know when to expect the new ones? i think i'll wait too.

Zynnia
    Anthony Joseph 8/14/04

newmomto1 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Ooh..that WOULD be cute!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2