Default Lands End Classic Do it all (older style)- Pictures anyone?

I have a friend having her first baby and looking at this particular bag. Can someone please, please, please post some pictures? Inside and out? Also if you can post pics of it packed that would be very helpful! Thank you!!! :-)

edit to fix spelling
    All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln~

mariza is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: Lands End Classic Do it all (older style)- Pictures anyone?

I don't have pics, I'll try to get some for you though. I would not recommend this bag. It is too big and boxy for everyday use, the inside lining is black and there is no organization, so it is a big black hole! My BF also has the same bag and is not a fan either. I do still have it, but use it for overnight trips for 3 month DD. It served as her "suitcase" for our Disney trip. It held enough clothes for the weekend and of course the changing pad is great, but it is definately NOT for everyday use. How about the LL Bean Bag? Looks really cute with better organization.
    I replaced my LE bag with a Black Denim Wendy Bellisimo from BRU. It is also very big, but I love the style and it has great interior organization, but again is too big for everyday use. It's a great all day bag, but as far as quick trips, I'm waiting for my new Expo to arrive! HTH!
    Monkey See (DD) 01/05
    Monkey Do (DS) 09/06

jbrandy is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I had the original do it all bag and would say, I agree with the last person that posted. This bag is big but...it would fall right open when you unzipped it and everything would come tumbling out. It was a blackhole but...if you needed lots of stuff this bag would certainlly hold lots. I ended up returning the original do it all for the new version. The new version has a "wired" mouth like opening. So--it holds it's shape (unlike the first version), has a blue interior, so it is easy to find things, and I liked the pockets much better.

I also don't have a picture but can honestely say I'm really glad I traded the old version of the do it all in for the new version.

I would also report that after my son was mobile we really no longer use this bag as it was way bigger than I need on a day to day basis.

Hope this helps.

Beth
    DS 4-4-03

dules Guest

I have one that is black, tote style (almost like a doctor's bag) with a light blue interior and mesh interior pockets. I got it in early 2004. Is that the one you're thinking of?

It's seriously huge, I can pack about 20-30 diapers and a whole box of wipes in it. Let me know if that's the one and I'll take some pics.

Best,
    Mary