Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: WW co-op Katie Tote just came, pics included!

That is soooo pretty and feminine!! Have fun with it!

Laura
    mom to William

http://homepage.mac.com/ld14m

[/url]

Toba is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

It's gorgeous! I love the little wristlet/makeup case. I had no idea that it was so big!

~Kimberly Anne~
    Noah Nevan, March 12, 2004

whittyanne Guest

Those are so cute! I can't wait for mine to come!!

lmladuke Guest

Default Krista - the ribbon loop is a key loop

it works if you have a key-clip type holder. Kim also has the new nickel key clip (which I got) I asked for the old ribbon key loop as well,as the new one because I can use the ribbon loop to clip a toy to. The velcro loop is a paci-holder.

Lori

Mommy to Jonathan Matthew 7/27/01
    and Katherine Olivia 7/28/04

http://lilypie.com/baby1/050728/2/13/3/-5

writeleigh Guest

Beautiful! Now I'm even more excited to see mine in person.

This combination looks great! I love seeing what everyone has picked out.
    Mamma to a pretty little princess 3/06, a long awaited blessing 6/11, and a sweet surprise 11/13!

windyhamilton Guest

Cute! I love seeing everyone's bags...They're all so different!! I can't wait to get mine!!

Lynnie is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

That is beautiful ! What size make-up case is that ?? the large?
    Also, what can you fit into that size ? I am going to get one for myself since my sil loved the one I got her, but need to figure out size....

thanks !!

Lynn

ps any suggestions on what to put with the leopard-ish print ?? (the normal colored one) I must say I admire your taste and designing flair ! And I am usually a country french kind of person, but I want to do something a little different... or a lot different !

ckpeters Guest

Hi Lynn,
    sorry to be so late getting back to you, but I haven't been on this board in a few days so I hadn't seen your question.

Actually that's the small makeup bag. This is what Kim had told me about the measurements when I asked her, I had also asked her about wristlets:
    "The small make up case is approximately 7 x 5 inches and the larger one is approximately 12 x 7. I am in the process of making a wristlet but still working on the design."

I had her add a strap to the makeup case, it doesn't normally come with it, so just something to keep in mind if you wanted a makeup case with the strap, you'll have to ask her about it.

Lets see, I currently have my wallet (which is a small, but stuffed, tri fold wallet), 2 lipsticks, a lip liner, and my flip cell phone. There's a little bit more room left in it, say for chapstick, or smaller things like that. I don't normally keep my cell phone in it, but I didn't get the elastic pockets on the inside of the tote and I kept bending over with my tote on my shoulder the other day and my cell phone fell out 3 times, so I started to get worried that it would fall out and I'd lose it, or break it, and it's only a couple months old! I'm thinking about just getting a small piece of stick on velcro and putting it on one of the inside pockets just to try to hold my cell phone in there.

Can you post the leopard print you're talking about? I don't really want to go browsing the fabric sites if I don't have to...I'll get sucked into getting another bag!!! Are you looking for a coordinating fabric for the bottom (like where I have the gingham?) Have you come up with any ideas yet?

Krista

Lynnie is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks for getting back to me- I haven't been on for a couple days too. I will try to post the fabric, I found it on her site though, in one of the links. I was thinking a rich brown, if it goes, maybe a corduroy, and the corduroy on the indside. with possibly a tan-ish, beige-ish rope dividing it. I need to look at the fabric again to see if it will go. if not, i may just be boring and do a black at the bottom, or maybe even a khaki heavy duty twill kind of thing, and maybe a black border of some kind.

I will browse now, and if i am able to copy it i will do so. and then maybe firm up my ideas for fabric coordinates. I also really want a central park toile.... but more for me, and i could find one much cheaper (and much less nice....) at marshalls or somethign, so i cannot justify it. really.....

anyway, i will go now to her site.

thanks again

lynn

edited to say i found the fabric - black cub, on her list on the site, but cannot paste it here. i copied it and put it into a wp document, but can't make it show up in this thing. sorry !!

maybe a gingham inside but probably too busy. i just love gingham but need to stay simple. kim had to reign me in last time too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2