Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    murpheyblue is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: 6000 bags - still waiting to hear back

Me too! I've resisted the Kecci for this long but the azalea has broken my willpower.

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

kensjen Guest

Default RE: KECCI CO-OP resumes Nov 15 (tentatively)

Oh how exciting! Well I think I *have* to get the navy one, because it matches my zolo!! And then the chartreuse is just so gorgeous...and so is the caramel....ahhhhh!! LOL Hopefully they all will be included in the co-op.

Do we know what has been decided about payment? Can we do paypal or something that doesn't involve emailing our credit card number?

Thanks for arranging this again, I will be sure to join in this time!

I have ordered (and not even received yet) a WW bag and a 2 red hens, but I think I cannot pass this up. I also really hope the 6000 bags are included!! I am not even due until Feb.

Liz
    mom to ds (4/02) and dd (due 2/05)

I've been holding off after my Timbuk2's. But the coop price is just too good. Oh they have to include the 6000 series! I'm thinking maybe a caramel, an azalea, and maybe a navy too. Oh, and maybe a silver for my SIL... I'm bad :) I should stop reading up on the other bags.

Rebecca

bethdg1 Guest

Another vote for the Azalea! Or the navy! Oh, the choices.

Roo Guest

A friend who is not a member of BBB asked me if she needs to be a BBB member to participate in this co-op. I haven't participated in a BBB co-op yet myself, so I'm not exactly sure how this works.... I figure, she can either sign up for the board, or I can purchase one on her behalf when I order one for myself!

Just wondering.... Thank you in advance!

Roo

iriebride Guest

Wow. That's a great price.

I think I read somewhere that the Kecci is almost identical to the PPB. Is it the same size and quality? I've seen the PPB IRL, but not the Kecci. I thought it was too big for me, since I'm petite. If they are similar, maybe I'll go look at the PPB again. I'm really liking the Kecci in caramel. Can't beat the price.

Joyce

atticusw Guest

I can't comment on the interior of the bag, but I must say that I LOVE the fact that Kecci bags have a brocade strap, unlike PPB's ugly black nylon backpack strap. For that extra $100 or so dollars, you'd think PPB could throw on the pretty fabric!!

I'd love to buy one of the bags--especially if the 6000s are included. The truffle color is calling my name.

Stephanie

audys Guest

Wanted to alert you - shipping charges DO apply!

I emailed Tracy to see if I could place my order now for a Shanghai Mommybag that is showing "in-stock" on the web site (Red, CM4000-13) - she said OK so I placed my order. Tracy wrote me within hours of receiving my order today:

"Audrey - Unfortunately we must charge for shipping - I do believe its around $8.60. Please let me know if you still want your order to go through or not. Regards, Tracy"

Disappointingly, the shipping is NOT free.

Did anyone have any problems with her on the previous co-op? She has my credit card number now and I'm feeling a little concerned about this situation...

Audrey, mother to Graham

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast