Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default KECCI CO-OP resumes Nov 15 (tentatively)

I just got an e-mail from Tracy about the co-op...

What's included:
    She said these will include the 4000 and 5000 bags (see the CMS code right in front of the "in stock" blurb). A few of the new bags are 6000 and Tracy is checking to see if these can also be included.

Start date/New designs:
    The new designs are supposed to be in stock around mid-November, which is why she's tentatively started the co-op on Nov 15. If the new bags do NOT show up as In Stock by 11/15, do NOT order anyway, see below.

How to order:
    We are to use the same ordering process as before (I will go find that old post) but again, please do not order bags that do not show "In Stock" as Tracy does not want to run into the same problem as before. So please wait until the bag shows In Stock status before ordering.

Did I mention how AWESOME Kecci is????? Now off to find that old post!
    ETA: Here's the old post. I thought I'd cut & paste to make it easier for those who had slow computers (like me).

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboar...ng_type=search

VIEW BAGS: http://www.kecci.com/cgi-bin/TLSstore.cgi?kvar=shanghai

PRICE:
    Great news! Tracy Golden @ Kecci.com has agreed to a co-op for us for the Shanghai Mommybags! They will absorb the shipping cost to all BBB members so the bag will be $37, FREE SHIPPING!!! For those of you in Texas, please add sales tax.

HOW TO ORDER:
    You can e-mail Tracy your order ([email protected]), fax it, or send a check/money order (see special instructions below). The simplest way would be to pay by credit card by e-mailing Tracy using the Purchase Order form below. Tracy is our representative handling all Purchase Orders for the co-op in NY and authorizes shipment/payment to the distribution center in Ft. Worth.

IMPORTANT: In the Subject line of the e-mail, put "Baby Bargains Board Co-op Purchase Order."

IF PAYING BY CHECK/MONEY ORDER:
    Checks/MOs should be made out to Pinnacle Priority Projects and checks/MOs only (NOT the Purchase Order) sent to the Ft. Worth address. Write the check # in the space provided on the Purchase Order and e-mail the Purchase Order ([email protected]) or fax (212-947-2793) to Tracy in the NY showroom. Please note they will wait for out-of-state checks to clear before fulfilling orders.

FOLLOWUP:
    All followup should go through Tracy (she *really* prefers e-mail) in the NY showroom. Please do not contact Ft. Worth, as it is just the distribution center.

SHIPMENT:
    Give at least 3-4 weeks once the payment is cleared.

***copy and paste the form below into your e-mail to Tracy-- make sure you put in the Subject line: "Baby Bargains Board Co-op Purchase Order"***

BABY BARGAINS BOARD CO-OP PURCHASE ORDER:

Pinnacle Priority Projects
    P.O. Box 286
    Fort Worth, TX 76101-0286
    tel/fax: 212-947-2793
    email: [email protected]

Name:
    Address:
    City, State, Zip:
    Phone:
    Fax:
    E-mail:

Quantity:
    Description: Shanghai Mommybag
    Color & Style#:
    Unit Price: $37 each

Subtotal: _____
    TOTAL: ______ ($37 per bag, no shipping, add sales tax for TX residents)

Check #:
    Credit card type (AmEx, Discover, Visa, MasterCard):
    Credit card #:
    Name on card:
    Expiration date:

Default RE: KECCI CO-OP resumes Nov 15 (tentatively)

Thanks for the info!! Will the 1st co-op price still stand for all the bags?

Bonny
    Mom to Evan & Emma 5/7/02

Default price

Yes, as far as I know... I asked Tracy if everything was the same and she said Yes.... Did they raise their original retail prices since they came out with the newer designs? I don't remember...

They haven't changed the bag designs, just added more choices in fabric, so I don't know if there would be a major difference in prices, though they've "updated" their catalog....

heidi_timms Guest

Default RE: price

Yeah! I just saw these bags IRL for the first time this last week. Boy was I impressed.

Is there a way to call in our CC#? Email really isn't a secure way to give out a CC #. I can do a personal check though if it isn't an option.

~Heidi
    Mom to Kailey
    4/03

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default RE: price

If you feel OK doing it, some of us were going to fax her our CC#'s last time. They sold out before I had the chance.

When will Tracy know if the 6000 fabrics are included and when they will be in stock????

Thanks for organizing this!

Melissa
    Mom to Maya http://www.mothering.com/discussions...lies/binky.gif & Dog Mom to Bubba http://www.mothering.com/discussions...milies/dog.gif

http://www.babysfirstsite.org/newtic...9.birthday.png

Yeah! I'll be anxiously awaiting!! Hopefully they will show instick by the 17th, as I leave out of town on the 18th
    Lynne
    Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03
    http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
    Oh my!! #2 5/05

kfcboston is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Anybody have any thoughts on whether a Kecci will be big enough for my needs next summer?? I am currently focused on an MS, but any thoughts would be welcome.

TIA!

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Those fabrics are gorgeous!!

Last time I emailed her my CC# broken up into about 4 different emails, and then found it they were sold out! LOL.

Katie, they are BIG, and I would say sure if you were going to have a toddler and a baby, but I'm not sure about toddler and two babies. I'm a heavy packer and was cloth diapering, though.

hudsonam is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Count me in! I hope they can include the 6000 ones, because the color I love is a 6000. :-(

I just noticed, do they not sell black anymore?

SteelerFan Guest

I sure hope that the new colors are included--every bag I *really* want to order is a 6000! When will she let us know if the 6000 bags are included in the co-op? I love my Navy Kecci and sure would like to get one of those new color choices!!

Amy

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast