Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    zen_bliss is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Super BBB Sale: Timi & Leslie baby bags AND purses, direct from T&L

and the prices are even sweeter than the last sale she offered us! think half price... until nov 15 or until bags run out. a lot of them went fast last time! there are some brocades and chic purses.
    http://home.earthlink.net/~nooden/

dwndestiny Guest

Default RE: Super BBB Sale: Timi & Leslie baby bags AND purses, direct from T&L

YEAH!!! I got the Mia Backpack I have been eyeing!!! :D

Jennie

audball Guest

Thanks so much! After much hemming and hawing...I finally decided on a Mia backpack too :)...they look just so beautiful.

And may I add that Leslie and her gang are awesome. Very communicative and very understanding of wishy-washy people like me! Thank you zen_bliss!

Mommyto3 Guest

I'm sooo glad to hear that they are understanding of the wishy washiness!!! Because I just sent them an email...I have REALLY wanted the poppy for a long time..but it's not offered in this sale..so, now I'm torn between the wanda and the mia...I want something for fall/winter, and think that the wanda might work because of it's darker trim, but I'm not sure, and the Mia is so pretty, but I just ordered a PPB and don't want them to be super similar KWIM??

I suppose I could be super boring and just get the black pinstripe, which is really my style, but I was trying to 'live on the edge' a little!! LOL!!

Thank you sooo much zen_bliss..I have really been dying to get one of their bags!!! Now, I can justify it!!! :)

audball Guest

Joanne, if you want the pinstripe in backpack, you better act fast! Leslie said she only had one as of this afternoon!

Thank you sooo... much for the info. I can finally stop obsessing and just have to be patient & wait for my new bag to arrive :)

Rebecca

Mommyto3 Guest

Thanks so much for the heads up!! I actually ordered the Wanda..Leslie and Satya both said that it is a pretty print for year round..I am just sooo happy to finally be getting one of these bags!! I have been dying for one..but after purchasing 2 motherships, an A7 and a PPB (still waiting for this one) I couldn't justify spending another $150...but I really wanted a backpack!! I wanted the poppy, but Satya said that it is actually disco'd! I was surprised..it was such a great print for fall!

hope that everyone got the bag that they wanted!!

wow! how great is this:

"Friends...the fantastic "MIA BACKPACK" has sold out. But I hear many of you are very disappointed by this. So we will take back orders for the Mia Backpack only until NOVEMBER 15TH. They will ship in about 6 weeks. Please understand we can't do this for every bag. But since this one is so popular, and we want to make you happy, we will do this during this sale. I hope this puts some smiles on some faces! Thank you for your support and understanding! "

mik8 is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Thanks so much for posting this! I've been drooling on the Mia backpack for a long time. I just e-mailed the site and hopefully will hear from them very soon.

bumping... a few days left. leslie just let me know that they've added some of the large bebe messengers with the water resistant solid color outers and funky print lining for $55

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast