Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: lj bamboo

masetane Guest

Default RE: I KNOW better!

I recall thinking it was pretty big deep and that I would personally be lost in it. Defnitely reminds me of a non diaper bag hobo tote! I thought it was pretty neat but the bamboo handles were not for me. Now it;s got me thinking to go and take a look at it again!! ha ha
    Caroline
    http://fool.exler.ru/sm/ma.gif
    Isabelle 10/1/00
    Nicholas 2/27/03

masetane Guest

Default RE: lj bamboo

it can be hairy depending on the time of day. i get out from teh garden state parkway and then take the ridgewood exit b.c it's right next to it. I never actually get on Route 17 so I avoid traffic. But, like I said, call first so you can even see if they have it.
    Caroline
    http://fool.exler.ru/sm/ma.gif
    Isabelle 10/1/00
    Nicholas 2/27/03

AbbieF Guest

Thanks for the info on Denny's, I'll be sure to call first. I'll see my friend tomorrow night, as luck would have it (or maybe unlucky for all our wallets) she's in town. So, I'll measure the bag and let you know. I remember thinking it was a good size and the description of a hobo tote is perfect. On the plus side the bamboo handles are removable and my friend thought she would immediately take them out. However, when you have a baby and all the other things in your hand it makes it a really easy and stable way to grab the bag with just a couple of fingers. I have to say that bamboo isn't my thing, but when I tried it the bag, the handles made it so easy to just grab. I felt like a competent sherpa!

Abbie
    Mom to Maddie 4/17/04

kseltmann Guest

Abby,
    I live here in Bergen County NJ and I am in the Paramus/Ridgewood area every weekend. Let me know and I can pick it up and send it to you if they can't ship it to you.
    Any excuse to go to Denny's. I just bought my PPB in Fond of Flora there and have gotten both of my Skip Hops there.
    Anyway, let me know.

Kathryn
    Emily 9.24.03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030924/3/4/3/-5/.png[/img][/url]

AbbieF Guest

Default RE: lj bamboo

Okay, as promised here are the measurements: 13x14x7! It's a good size but because it's not real stiff so somehow it deosn't seem huge when you look at it &/or carry it. Hope that makes sense!

Abbie
    Mom to Maddie 4/17/04

Default RE: lj bamboo - more questions

Is it just one big open pocket inside or are there little pockets? Does anyone know if there is a place in Seattle where I can see it? Guess I can go look on the website. :)
    Candy

Matthew 5/02
    Ethan 10/07
    Praying for Pink in 2013/2014

AbbieF Guest

Default RE: lj bamboo - more questions

There are some side pockets although I can't remember how many. One is at least large enough to fit wipes and maybe 1 or 2 diapers. On each end inside is an insulated bottle bag and the diaper pad fits in the middle so you can use it like a divider. The inside is black on the pink suede- I don't know about the others.

Abbie
    Mom to Maddie 4/17/04

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2