I am a first time poster, long time lurker...
I am hoping to get some advice from you experts!

I recently received an Alpha 7 (Blue Chocolate) as a gift.
I had only used it a couple of times when I noticed that the plastic coating seem to be "bubbling" or separating from the fabric at the top of the main flap.

I emailed Fleurville to inform them of the problem. I received an email back from "David" stating that they would replace it, but I need to send them my proof of purchase.

The bag was given to me by a group of women that work at husband's ex-office (he recently changed jobs / offices...making it more complicated & awkward!). He checked with them...& of course the one who actually purchased it (she did so online) does not have a receipt.

I emailed Fleurville (David) back informing him of this & asking if there was something else I could do, or if there was a way to repair it. A few days went by...no response. So...I emailed AGAIN. And...still NO RESPONSE after almost a week!

Today I decided to call...and, "David" answered! I explained all the above to him. I felt a little "blown off". Basically I got "There's nothing we can do.". No way to replace it, no way to repair it, nothing!

I am sooooooooooooo bummed!!!! I am afraid to use the bag, I am afraid the problem will just get worse. Plus, it bugs me now & I know if I use it, all I will see is the flaw!!!

Have any of you with this bag experienced this kind of problem? Do you know of anything I can do either to repair it or to keep it from spreading??

I can't believe I have this great diaper bag & it's ruined!

WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!