Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    kfcboston is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: SOOO Disappointed in Fleurville...looking for advice!

Thank you very much for your response, Catherine! I confess to be one of those being scared away by some recent comments on quality (mostly vinyl) defects in the Mothership. I just had to put my disappointed two cents in about the timing of the release of the updated bag. With Christmas coming and my b-day in Feb., it's just a little too long to wait. I don't technically need it until May (Mother's Day!) BUT since it would be a splurge for sure, xmas and b-day are my two best shots at being gifted one. :)

Thanks again, and best of luck! I don't know how you do it all.

fleurvillemom Guest

Hi Amy!

Yes, I'm excited about using registration as a way to get around alot of problems! I've already talked to the "team" about it and everyone thinks it is a good solution. The only bummer is that it we'll have to wait until the Spring bags come in to start that process! But we will start letting our retailers know that a gift receipt should always be included when the bag is a gift. That should help some in the short term.

And, of course I agree about never too many bags!

Thanks for all the feedback!
    Catherine, mom of Margot (6 months) and Kai (3 3/4 years),
    founder of Fleurville (2 years, one month!)

fleurvillemom Guest

What is a MBUD???? Our new sling tote is going to have a great stroller attachment system! It should be out in the Spring!

fleurvillemom Guest

Hi Lori!

Thanks for taking the time to let me know about your positive customer service experience! I think that is the way it works most of the time!

fleurvillemom Guest

That's a great idea. It really helps to see a picture of what's going on with the bag! We are always looking for ways to improve customer service, and this message board has been so helpful. Thanks to all of you!!!

fleurvillemom Guest

What about Mother's Day? Or even better, a gift certificate on your birthday to buy your bag of choice!

How do any of us do it all? I try to jhust stay focused on what's in front of me or else I get overwhelmed :P and nothing gets done!

fleurvillemom Guest

Oh, the Dinatelli thing is such a bummer. We've already spent thousands of $$ on lawyers looking into it. We've contacted WalMart and surprise, surprise they don't seem to want to cooperate. But if you want a $28 bag that looks like a Fleurville, that's all you'll get. The quality is not even close. They say imitation is the best flatttery, but it definitely hurts a small business like ours that can't afford to go after Walmart. I do think it's kinda funny that they made it in unprotected white cord which will look good for about 3 days!

kathsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Catherine,

A MBUD is a Mountain Buggy Urban Double stroller. I don't have one, but would have loved it when DS was born and DD still liked to ride in the stroller. A good friend of mine has one and I just drooled all over it!

Thanks for taking time to address the concerns expressed here!

fleurvillemom Guest

After thinking about it, I wanted to elaborate on my thoughts about knockoff brands. Steve and I have poured our heart and soul into Fleurville (not to mention our life savings...) and have come up with truly innovative solutions to the tasks we face each day a parents. When companies like Dinatelli and Kecci come along and just rip off someone else's design using substandard materials and get away with it, that really sucks!

I'd like to think that people who really think about the impact of their buying decisions will support the brand that is trying to make their life easier by developing more innovative products. Product development is a long laborious process that costs a great deal of money, and it seems unfair that another company gets to profit off of our hard work. I'd like to spend the little money we have to spare on another customer service employee instead of a lawyer!

As our company grows, we face new challenges each day. I want to thank all of you who ride out the bumps in the road with us. You are the reason we work so hard and keep trying to make our products better! Don't support the parasites!!! Support family run businesses! Spread the word!

Thanks for letting me vent!

fleurvillemom Guest

Sarah,

Send me an email with the color of your changing pad and address and I'll make sure one goes out to you this week - if you still want it! [email protected]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast