Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Pursonality bags

has anyone seen these bags? I think they are new on the market and I'm not sure if they are out and about yet. Tell me what you think.
    http://www.pursonalityinc.com

AbbieF Guest

Default RE: Pursonality bags

Wow! these look great (although, I still would like more fun-yet not "flowery, babyish" prints) But finally waterproof canvas! Looks like you are on the cutting edge- press release done in October and no stores listed yet. How did you find out about these?

Abbie
    Mom to Maddie 4/17/04

momathome is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I saw these yesterday on the website www.kidsnstyle.com - they were taking pre-orders for January, I think. They looked very cute!

AbbieF Guest

Not a bad price! Is it just me (you can be honest) or are others desperate to find soemthing other than utilitarian black with the only alternative cutesy pink at a reasonable price that can really be used? I love the PPB, but fact that its only dryclean ticks me off- so every 3 mths you can pay an additional $40. I love the "one cool chick" although I haven't been able to see them IRL and I'm just not willing to pay $185 for something I can't examine ahead of time. I loved the fleurville Alpha 7 striped corduroy but it disappeared as soon as I found it. Oh help!

Abbie
    Mom to Maddie 4/17/04

momathome is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Yeah, I know what you mean. I bought a T & L Large Bebe Bag through a co-op a few months back for $110 and I am saving it to be used for when munchkin makes her debut. I am hoping it will serve the purpose you mentioned. Good luck on your search!

The bags both look really nice and really functional. My only issue is that the name really bothers me "Pursonality", yuck! I wouldn't care, but the tag is right on the front with the name. If it were in the inside I would buy one, but I don't want to be walking around with the word "pursunality" right on the front of my bag. I know that sounds stupid, but its true! Otherwise i really like the bag! I think tags should be tags unless it is a designer such as Kate Spade or something. Even then I don't like advertising it, but I can understand it. I guess I shouldn't be hard on this bag because others do it to I think. For some reason Fleurville doesn't bother me, maybe because it sounds French :). But, I would not buy a Peutunia Picklebottom if the name showed on the outside flap - that name bugs me too. I don't mind the little Kecci tag, unfortunately I have not ordered any. Is this the last day?

Default sorry, double post

Michelle

DS#1 10/02
    DS#2 8/04

Homeschooling mom to 2 middle schoolers, once-owner of the now-defunct My Little Ducks

Now those are really cute! I love the tote. And the insulated pockets are a big plus for me.
    Can;t wait to hear a real-life review!
    Michelle

DS#1 10/02
    DS#2 8/04

Homeschooling mom to 2 middle schoolers, once-owner of the now-defunct My Little Ducks

lmariana Guest

I'm with you! I think the name is terrible! There's something about the design of the bag that bugs me, but I can't figure out what it is...

I'm skeptical of the "water repellant" canvas. Usually when you treat or laminate a fabric like that, you set yourself up for some serious quality issues...peeling, etc.

Also, judging by the photos, I'm concerned that the bag wouldn't open wide enough at the top for easy viewing of the contents.

The bag also looks a little suitcase-y, and has the potential to feel boxy and hard to carry.

Since I'm tearing them apart anyways, why stop here?!? I am seriously disappointed in their fabric choices. I didn't see a single one that appealed to me. A few of them were just ugly.

Anyhow, I'm backing off now. I'd normally be up for buying one to try it out, but I really can't get past the bad name!

Mariana
    Owner of HappyDayBaby
    Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003
    www.heinzandmariana.com (personal site)

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030814/1/5/0/-5/.png[/img]

my sister sent me some email with news info, I don't even remember what it was called, and they had something mentioned about them there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast