Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default RE: Diaper Bag Discounts membership

Re the number of posts required and the amount of time on the board required- are you counting posts and time on the Baby Bargains board as a prerequisite for the yahoo group membership, or is it the amount of time and number of posts on the yahoo board that count for the yahoo membership? Sorry if that's a stupid question. Thanks!

Shani
    Mom to Madeline Emma (10-9-04)

Hi Shani

It's the posts and time on BBB. And you're a-okay! See you there soon!

kylesmom Guest

Oops, I didn't realize that and I just applied to join. I know I don't have that many posts as I only joined this board today. Guess I know what the answer will be. Oh well, I will try again when I meet the criteria.:-)

plady33 Guest

I just tried to join, I lurk here and rarely post as you can see from my 4 posts! The only co-op I have done is the Jack and Lily one. Anyway I am excited to start posting so sooner or later I will be able to join. I am a diaperbagaholic and my husband and pretty much said no more diaper bags but if they are a super good deal he'll understand...I hope so anyway ;-)

coffeemug230 Guest

How do I get an application..not that I *need* another diaper bag. But I would *love* one!

JennsBabySky Guest

Default RE: Diaper Bag Discounts membership -- NT

NT

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4