Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    jk3 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default RE: NEW SKIP HOPS!!!

Oh no...these bags look perfect to me! Thanks for sharing the pics, Mariana!

Jenn
    DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

debbiet. Guest

I can't wait to see too!
    Thanks for posting!
    Deb

audball Guest

You know..I have to say after reading your post, I think you may be right (I can't believe I'm saying this, as I tried to justify purchasing a Dash by selling a red Duo and a Bumble Bag)...the Duo is more "unique" in it's profile. It certainly lends itself more to being accessible on the stroller with the top being the way it is (compared to the Dash).

The Dash looks more and more to me like a "right-sized" Timbuk2 should - with the interior organization to match. If I didn't own a Timbuk2 already, I wouldn't think twice about the Dash. But thinking about access (the messenger flap is nice, but not as easy to get into the bag when it's on the stroller, IMO), the Starbucks latte situation (! :)), profile...maybe I would have been better off keeping my Duo...

(sigh)...

MadnessMadre Guest

Love the pix! Love the bags!

Ranista Guest

THANKS, LOVE THE DASH.

MadnessMadre Guest

Me again. :) I have a question. Anyone recommend a certain site to place an order for any of the above bags?

TIA!

Severine Guest

I'm wondering that, too... I tried doing a search on google since it's now the end of February and nothing comes up. :( No info anywhere on the new bags, including prices or who will be carrying them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4