audball Guest

Default Is the Posh Baby Bag Comfortable as a Backpack?

For those of you who own a Posh Baby Ultimate Diaper Bag, can you tell me if it's comfortable as a backpack? Many folks here wear their bags as messengers but I'm starting to find out more and more (soon with two *walking* around) that a backpack is absolutely necessary for me.

So any comments pro or con on this as a backpack would be helpful. Thanks! :)

heidi_timms Guest

Default RE: Is the Posh Baby Bag Comfortable as a Backpack?

I can tell you that I have bags similar in style like the Bumble Messenger and the shape of the bag feels odd on your back. That said, I love the backpack straps for the back of restaurant chairs when we eat out. I don't like my bag on the floor and prefer to keep it away from any food-LOL!

~Heidi
    Mom to Kailey
    4/03

audball Guest

Default RE: Is the Posh Baby Bag Comfortable as a Backpack?

Thanks, Heidi...I think we touched base before about Bumble Bags (I had a Nicole, which is smaller than the Jessica) :). I always thought that the Nicole was a tad narrow on my back (thought it was backpack strap placement), but loved how light it felt...but it was strictly a "half-day" bag.

I was thinking about the Posh Baby for longer trips (we drive a lot to CA to visit my folks). I usually carry my Timbuk2, but with DS starting "real food" and having food-allergy issues, I need a more organized space for things like his meds and special snacks.

Boy, I wish there were a store here that carried them - you would think that since they were based in Portland, I would find one here! Not even our Nordstrom's carries it in stock...(sigh)...hate plunking down money on something you are not sure of..