Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: "Does the diaper bag have to match the sex of the baby?"

I agree you should get what YOU like BUT, as a mother of two boys, I personally won't carry a pink bag. But, I also like camo and more sportier looks anyways.
    And no, I wouldn't get a pink stroller either...once again, the comments.....yep, after a while they get on your nerves. But you also get the same, "isn't she beautiful" comments when your son is dressed in head to toe blue so you really can't win.

I was in a similar situation with my choice of strollers.

We knew we were having a boy - but I felt I just HAD to have the Combi stroller in the leopard print. My DH thought that DS would look like a "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" litle baby in his fashionable little animal print stroller. (LOVE that show!)

I ignored him, of course, and got the stroller and absolutley love it. And it's not like anyone mistakes my son for a girl. The stroller is directly related to my taste/fashion sense. I think the same goes for the diaper bag issue.

Who cares what anyone thinks anyway! Someone ALWAYS has an opinion on what moms are doing - some positive some negative. It's all about what makes you happy.

:)
    Michelle
    Mom to Quinn and Willa

javierandastrid Guest

I personally think that the diaper bag is for you. i absolutely love my pink Posh Baby bag.
    so if you love the pink stripe Fleurville...i say GO FOR IT!!!

twofallbabies Guest

Jasmine, my little one fell in LOVE with the pink Mod Quest at BBB the other day, so he would tell you that it's okay, LOL! Too bad I already have a Navy Quest. :)

Jessica, mama in MD to
    Dillon 9/98 & Lucas 10/02

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbo...pphire_24m.gif
    28+ months

twofallbabies Guest

ITA with all the previous posters! I'm not really a pink kinda girl though, so I've never owned anything pink before. I'm thinking if I did have a girl, I'd be more inclined to fall in love with the pink SkipHops, Mod Quest and Volos, etc. But for now, I match my boys in our fave colors: red, blue and green. :)

Jessica, mama in MD to
    Dillon 9/98 & Lucas 10/02

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbo...pphire_24m.gif
    28+ months

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2